ABOUT LAW COLUMN :
Law column is a student run online portal started with an aim of providing a one stop platform for law students, lawyers, legal researchers and academicians to share and know the legal knowledge.
ABOUT JLSR :
Journal for Law Students and Researchers [JLSR] is an Online Journal with ISSN: 2582-306X which is quarterly, Peer Reviewed, published online and JLSR seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law .
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Participation from UG & PG students studying in any discipline at any Colleges/any Departments of the Universities.
FORMAT OF THE TEST
The entire test would be timed(40 min). The test shall be comprising of 90 Questions (1 Mark each) and would be of multiple-choice accessible via online mode only.
Candidates should secure atleast 50 marks to qualify and only the qualified candidates will be considered for preparing final ranksheet.
WHAT WILL THE TEST COVER?
The test will cover the following topics.
· Constitutional law 1
· Constitutional law 2
· Law of contracts
· Legal Maxims and legal reasoning
· Current affairs
- Legal history
HOW TO REGISTER?
- There is registration fees of 70 rupees.
- Candidates are required to submit all necessary information over the Google registration form link failing which registration shall stand cancelled.
- After filling the form, candidates are required to send the screenshot of payment and inform their details on WhatsApp (+918317010281)
- You will be added to a WhatsApp group where we will be sharing all the details regarding the test.
- Any number of individuals may participate from the same institution
- 1st Prize : 1000/-, 2nd Prize : 800 3rd Prize : 600
- E-Certificate to all the participants: E-Certificate of participation will be issued to those students who participate in the competition.
- E certificate of appreciation for winners
- No Certificate in case the registered candidate is failed to take the test. No refund will be initiated in any case.
- 10 percent off in Lawportal’s online courses
- 15 percent off in Katcheri.in’s online courses
- Publication opportunity with discounted fee.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Last Date To Register : June 21st , 2020
Date Of The Test : June 22nd, 2020
Date of announcement of results : June 25th
PAYMENT DETAILS :
UPI ID : [email protected]
CONTACT INFO :
Abhyuday Mishra (Student coordinator) : +918317010281
WEBSITE : Click Here