ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
Young Ignited Minds Foundation (YIMF) Academia is a student-run and reviewed journal. The journal was founded by the members of the student run NGO YIMF, based in Punjab, and functioning in Mumbai and Rajasthan as well.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The main focus of the journal is to create a forum to share different viewpoints on contemporary socio-legal issues.
Theme- COVID-19: A Multilateral Catastrophe on Society
1. Legislations and Policies to Fight Pandemics in India
2. Systematic Approaches to Combat COVID-19
3. Analysis of Crime during Lockdowns
4. Violation of Human Rights during Lockdowns
5. Post COVID-19 World-Change in power structures and dynamics
6. Role of Judiciary during Pandemics
7. Media and Privacy during Pandemics
Any other sub theme the author may deem fit related to the theme.
Top 3 entries
1st prize: ₹2000
2nd prize: ₹1000
3rd prize: ₹750
Top 10 entries
Certificate of appreciation.
Certificate of publication would be provided to all authors.
No entry fee.
The maximum number of co-authors permitted is two.
The submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in a MS word document.
Short articles: 1000-2500 words
Long Articles: 2500- 4000 words
The manuscript submitted by the author(s) must adhere to the following rules-
1. The manuscript submitted must be in Times New Roman.
2. The line spacing must be 1.5.
3. The font size of the title – 16, font size of headings -14 and the font size of the body – 12.
20th Bluebook Edition
The author(s) are kindly requested to provide the link of the sources which have been cited in the main body or are requested to provide endnotes.
1. Along with the manuscript, the author must provide an abstract (not exceeding 150 words). The abstract is not included in the word limit of the article.
2. Authors are requested to give a written undertaking that the manuscripts submitted are original pieces of work and has not been plagiarized nor has been published or is in consideration for publishing in any other place.
3. The cover letter of the author(s) must consist of the names, profession and university/firm/place of work.
The plagiarism should not exceed 20%.