About the Organisation
Zia Judicials Legal Research Cell was formed due to the sub-standards of education provided by the existing institutes. Zia Judicials is located in Laxmi Nagar, Delhi.
About the Workshop
In the era of technology, we cannot restrict our criminal justice system to the rules of probabilities. With the development of scientific tools we now can directly reach to the accused and create a direct connection of offence with the offender. DNA profiling, photograph profiling, fingerprinting detecting technique and much more can be done with so accuracy that it can directly lead the offender into the control of the criminal justice system.
Though these are highly expert techniques yet being an advocate, judge or law aspirant we should basic knowledge of these techniques as without the understanding their basic concepts it would not be possible for us to practise and judge the cases.
Therefore the present workshop will aim to provide the basic knowledge of the types of forensic evidence and how they play a vital role in finding the guilt. The workshop will also aim to give basic training of fingerprint analysis and much more.
- Law students
- Judicial Aspirant; Etc.
Topics to be covered
- Need of criminal law amendment in India.
- How to take finger print and there uses in criminal cases.
- Role of medical practitioner in examination of accused and victim.
- Essential medical examinations for victim and accused especially in rape and murder cases.
- How to analyse blood and semen from crime scene.
- How to study the reports of forensic expert.
- Recent advances in forensic science.
Guests and Speakers
Chief Guest and Patron: Hon’ble Justice Mr. K.G. Balakrishnan, Former Chief Justice of India.
Guest of Honour: Hon’ble Mr. Justice M.C. Garg, Former Judge MP & Delhi High Court is the Guest of Honour in Inaugural Session
- Dr. Asha Srivastava PSO & HOD (FPD), Central Forensic Science Laboratory, CBI
- Dr. Ranjeet Singh CEO, SIFS Fingerprint Expert
- Dr. Jaskaran Singh HOD, Forensic Science LPU, Punjab
- Dr. P.N. Tiwari, Member, Medical Matters, Consumer Court, Delhi Govt.
- Dr. Gaurav Aggarwal Prof & Head Forensic Medicine M.S.Y. Medical College.
Chief Guest: Mr. Karnal Singh, IPS, Former Enforcement Director(ED)
Guest of Honour: Advocate Jatan Singh, Vice President Delhi High Court Bar Association – Guest of Honour in the Valedictory Session
Event Date and Time
Date: 12th January 2020, Sunday
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Venue: The Indian Society of International Law, New Delhi
- Rs. 1000/- (Students)
- Rs. 1500/- (Professionals)
Note: Participation Certificate, Mementos for Participants, High Tea and Lunch at the Venue
Registration on First Come First Serve Basis
Last Date: 9th January 2020
Mobile Details: 8527322073, 8005821541, 9899905301