KaTog is an initiative of Katcheri and Together- We Can. We Will !!, both organisations working in the field of law.
Acquire one of the most essential skills that a legal professional must have – Drafting. This workshop will teach you the critical rules and principles of drafting legal documents through the eyes of experienced lawyers.
Apart from comprehensively covering the best practices for drafting legal documents in general, the workshop will also focus closely on contracts, notices, and pleadings.
What you will learn?
- The general rules and principles of drafting legal documents.
- Analysing issues in contracts and negotiating terms of the contract.
- Learn how to draft notices and pleadings.
- How to edit and review documents you have drafted.
- The major provisions under the Indian Contracts Act, 1872.
- Learn how to structure a commercial contract.
- Fundamentals of good legal writing.
Adv. Naushad Ahmad Khan, Additional Standing Counsel, Govt. of NCT of Delhi
Date and Time
19th July, 2020, 04:00 PM (IST)
Registration and Payment Details
To register, click here
Googlepay/Paytm at 7660899180
+91 88517 42417