About the Organization
Lexstructor is an online, open access legal news, journals publication and education imparting platform, which is dedicated to express views on varied legal issues, thereby generating diversified research emerging areas in law. This platform shall also encourage the intent of young law students, professionals and members of academia to contribute to the field of law and its relation with various aspects of technology, policy making, management and other disciplines of academia, through journal
and blogs sections. Besides, it provides free access of daily legal news updates to literate a lawman as well as a layman with the contemporary legal developments and know-how.
About the Webinar
Lexstructor is organizing a Webinar on Impact of COVID-19 on Patent Laws in India and the Trade Related Aspects on Potential Drugs.
The topics to be covered:
1. Will Intellectual Property Laws in India be a hurdle or opportunity for the affordable access of the COVID-19 Potential Drugs in India?
2. Will the provision for Compulsory Licensing prevail over the exclusive rights of the Patent Owner, during the ongoing pandemic?
3. Impact of COVID-19 on procedural time limits in patent filings in India
4. COVID-19 and the New 'Health Trade' Paradigm: Impact on TRIPS Agreement
5. Various strategies to be adopted by the IP Professionals and Patent Applicants
About of the Speakers
1. Ms. Nithya Somasundaram, Advocate & Patent Agent at R.K. Dewan & Co.
2. Mr. Vijay Kumar Makyam, Registered Patent & Trademark Agent, Founder and Partner of I-WIN IP Services, Faculty for KSCST Bangalore, IPFC Empaneled Attorney – NI-MSME, Guest Faculty in NI MSME and NIPER Hyderabad
3.. Mr. Sukanta Roy, Assistant Manager – Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Study Coordinator at TAAB Biostudy Services
4. Dr. Indranil Saha, IPR Expert – Calcutta High Court, M.Sc from Presidency University, Ph.D from IISC Bangalore, Post-Doctorate from UNESCO, Italy, LLB (IPR) from IIT Kharagpur.
● Date : June 28, 2020
● Time : 5 PM to 6:30 PM
● No Registration fee
● Law students, pegal professionals and other professionals, having a keen interest in IPR or working in the field of IPR, are eligible to register.
● Limited Seats (100) are available, First-cum-first-serve basis will be followed.
To register, kindly email us at email@example.com or Whatsapp us on 9641060192
Website : www.lexstructor.in