Register now: www.register.vitpunemun.com
Our Website: www.vitpunemun.com
The 5th Edition of VIT Pune MUN 2021 is scheduled to be held on 7-8-9th May 2021 at Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune.
Model United Nations, also known as Model UN or a MUN is a special category of a debating competition where we simulate proceedings of the United Nations and its organs, which familiarizes students with the concepts of diplomacy, deliberation, and decision making. VIT Pune MUN is one such event that gives students a platform to voice their opinions on global issues and come up with solutions collaboratively.
With exciting committees, an Executive Board with an experience of more than 1000 MUNs and unparalleled hospitality, VIT Pune 2021 promises to be an exceptional conference.
We at VIT Pune MUN have decided to align ourselves with the Sustainable Development Goals set by the UN for 2030. We have received official recognition from the United Nations Information Centre for India and Bhutan and United Nations MUN Impact.
Please find all the necessary details pertaining to the Conference below:
Dates: 7-8-9 May 2021
Venue: Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune
Delegate & International Press Team Registration Fees:
- Without Accommodation: INR 1900
- With Accommodation: INR 5500 (includes 3 Nights Accommodation)
Committees being simulated at the Conference along with Agendas:
1) United Nations Security Council (UNSC)
- a) Countering the Insurgency in Cabo Delgado Province.
- b) International Co-operation in Combating Terrorism: 20 Years after the Adoption of UNSC Resolution 1373.
2) Trilateral Commission (TC)
- Evaluating the Threats and Opportunities for a New World Order.
3) United Nations Women (UNW)
- The Situation in Belarus.
4) Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)
- Discussing Measures for Economic Empowerment of Women.
5) United Nations Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice (CCPCJ)
- Discussing Effective Measures to Prevent and Counter Smuggling of Migrants.
6) All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM)
- Four years of Draft National Energy Policy, 2017: An assessment.
- India at the WTO: Reforming trade forum and resolving trade disputes.
7) International Press (Journalists & Photographers) (IP)
If you wish to get in touch with us, or have any queries, kindly contact:
Ishan Aphale: +91 9405591239
Nida Syed: +91 9970067860
We look forward to having you at the conference!