ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN
India is one of the fastest-growing nations of the World. It spent 1.28% of its GDP on Health Care. Whereas other countries such as the USA spend 125% more than India does.
So, in light of COVID-19 is it possible for India to tackle such a growing pandemic across the nation?
We are sure that many alike questions must also be revolving in your mind. So, why not give those thoughts and opinions the shape of words?
Why sit idle at home when you have the option to make it productive?
In view of the same, Lex Repository is inviting Articles on the theme of ” Medical Laws In India”. The Articles can be based upon any law and concept related to the Medical Profession in India.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
- The Article will be published in the Author’s name.
- The Article submitted should not be obscene, controversial or offending in nature.
- The format of the Article shall be in the following manner –
Word Limit: 1200 – 2000 words
Font Style: Times New Roman
Font Size: Heading – 14 and Content – 12
Line Spacing: 1.5
- All references in the Article must conform to the bluebook 19th Edition.
- Do not use footnotes; instead, add the references at the end.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Authors submitting Article in co-authorship have to write names of both Authors and one
email ID of either Author in the Form while submission.
- The name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number and the name of Institution shall be
mentioned after the title of the article and before the beginning of the main text.
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other
- The submission must be the original work of the author(s) i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any
- Plagiarism is permitted to the maximum extent of 15%. (Less plagiarism will be
- Lex Repository does not provide the certificate of publication to the Author(s) but the same published Article can be mentioned in the CV (either with or without a link).
Last Date For Submission – 10th May 2020
WHERE TO SUBMIT
Send your Article at [email protected]
Note: Certificate of excellence will be provided to the prominent articles
In case of query do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]