ABOUT THE EVENT:
This is the first edition of National Level Online Debate Competition organized by The Law Street.
The debate competition aims to provide the students with an opportunity to come forward and experience the art of debating and take away experience, expertise, and excellence. It strives to provide a safe platform for students to grow and experiment with their communication skills and critical thinking.
The competition shall be judged by a panel of eminent jury members and we hope that through this platform, students get another activity to exercise their brains and maintain the spirit of education despite being locked inside their homes.
“Roasting is a Cyber-Bullying Offence”- In light of the social media conflict of YouTube v. TikTok.
● The event is open for students across all departments and institutes pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate courses in India.
● There is no bar on the number of participants from an institution/university.
● Last date of registration-10 th July, 2020.
● Date of Competition-12 th July, 2020.
● Results shall be declared on the 12th of July after the completion of the event.
● The original mark sheets shall be shared with all the participants transparently by the 13 th July.
● The complete video of the event shall also be shared with all the participants by the 15th of July.
● Certificates & Awards shall be given to the participants/winners by the 19th of July.
● Registration fee: Rs. 100/- for individual and 150/- for team.
● Each participant must register by filling this Google Form-
● For individual- https://forms.gle/8jKrwE2dXLF8ZtGi7
● For Team- https://forms.gle/amqwCruz2oz9FTr8A
● The deadline for registration is 11:59 pm, 10th July 2020.
STEPS TO FILL THIS FORM:
Pay the registration amount through UPI using Google pay/ PhonePe / Paytm or directly in the below-mentioned account.
● Account Holder Name: RAJAT SINGH
● Account Number: 031801529128
● IFSC Code: ICIC0000318
● Bank Name: ICICI Bank, Alambagh Branch, Lucknow
● UPI ID: 6393166875@upi
● Paytm No.- 6390529887
● Google Pay No.- 6390529887
● PhonePe No.- 6390529887
Take a screenshot/ picture or download the receipt of your transaction to upload on the Google form.
Fill in the details required and submit the form. The confirmation e-mail shall be sent to you after the submission of the form.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATES:
● For Individual: Winner: Rs. 1,200/- Runners-up: Rs. 800/- plus Certificate of Excellence.
● For Team: Winner: Rs. 2000/- & Runner-up: Rs. 1,000/- plus Certificate of Excellence.
● Best Speaker (only for team event) Rs. 800/-
E-Certificate of participation shall be provided to all the participants on the Email ID provided at the time of registration.
In case of any questions/queries regarding the competition feel free to contact the following.
● Ritesh Singh- +919565533111
● Manya Kaushik- +918860564349
Email Us- firstname.lastname@example.org