Law students pursuing the five-year LL.B course as well as the three years course,Academicians, students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., and Educators .
Any topic related to law
1.The manuscript shall be original work and unpublished.
2.The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
3.The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
4. Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
1. Articles (3000-5000 words)
2. Short Notes (2000-3000 words )
3. Book Reviews (1000-2000 words )
4. Case Comments (1000-3000 words )
Note : Abstract should be upto 300 words only.
All submissions must be emailed to [email protected] with the subject as ‘Paper submission’ along with declaration to the effect that the Paper is an original work of an author and previously and unpublished work of the author.