SHRI. KONERU LAKSHMAIAH 3RD ALL INDIA NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION 2021 [VIRTUAL]
ABOUT KLU COLLEGE OF LAW
KLEF College of Law was established in the year 2015 with the prior approval of the bar council of India [BCI] at KL University is training students for the 5 years integrated BBA-LLB program as well as 3 years LLB program and LLM in four specialization fields, furthermore, the delivery of non-law subjects is handled by subject experts. We also offered research activity with PhD both full/part time.
The College of Law runs on the lines of National Law Schools in India. The former Vice Chancellor of National Law School of India, Bangalore Prof. R.Venkata Rao and the former Central Information commissioner and former professor of Law at NALSAR, Hyderabad Prof. Madabhushi Sridhar, (retired Judge of AP High Court) are part of the External Experts on the Board of Studies in Law, and have helped finalize the program structure and detailed syllabus.
With a strong team of faculties, a comprehensive study environment at College of Law is assured. We are well equipped with extensive infrastructure for both online and offline conducting of class. Since the need of the hour is to provide the new gen with advanced methods of legal study, we at College of Law, KL University are on it. KLU has a highly reputed Management faculty who are training the students in the course of Business Administration. Thus, you may entrust us with your wonderful career at College of Law, KL University.
The theme of the moot proposition is centered around Criminal Law. This theme has been chosen with the utmost deliberation to ensure maximum participation from various recognized Law Universities, owing to the contemporary relevance of the involved disciplines. The event will take place via virtual meeting platform (Webex).
The competition shall be open to students who are pursuing an integrated 5 year LLB or 3 year LLB program in India.
- Each team shall constitute a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members. Under no condition shall a team consisting of more than three members be allowed to participate and maximum two teams can participate from each University/College.
- In the event a team consists of two speakers, such team shall designate both the members as speakers and no member in the team shall be allowed to be represented as a researcher.
- The registration form is to be filled in soft copy and the fees for each team shall be
Rs. 1000/-, which has to be paid online in the account mentioned in the official brochure.
- All the participating institutions have to confirm participation by sending the soft copy of the form along with the receipt of the online payment to on or before 15 April, 2021 by 11:55 PM.
- Best Team: Rs. 25,000/-
- Runners up: Rs. 15, 000/-
- Best Speaker: Rs. 5,000/-
- Best Memorial: Rs. 5,000/-
Certificates of participation shall be provided to all the teams.
- Deepasri R Prasad – 9886420917
- I. K. Pavan Kumar – 8008999595
- Prathyusha – 7287048858
- Krishna Deepthi – 9290000233
- Sreeya – 863962531
- Vishwanath – 8333821418
Link for REGISTRATION
Link for MEMORIAL SUBMISSION
For MOOT PROPOSITION