Think India Assam is happy to announce ‘Samvaad’, National Article writing competition, on contemporary legal and social issues. We would like to share the poster and the details of the competition, to a larger audience through your website.
Think India is an organisation comprising of students of IITs, IIMs, NITs, NLUs and other premiere institutions of the country, for harnessing this part of national treasure in furthering our aim of national reconstruction. The ‘Samvaad’, National Article writing competition, is one step towards our aim.
The Articles are invited on the following topics-
1. Aatmanirbhar Bharat: A Road ahead
2. Centre state relations during Covid
3. The Rath Yatra judgement: implications
4. Left v. Right: The political debate
5. The need to reframe Indian foreign Policy: reference to the Indo China tussle
6. Population Control Bill: a way to combat population challenges?
The submission guidelines are as follows-
1. Word limit: 1200-1500 words.
2. Language of Submission: English or Hindi.
3. Co-authorship: An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
4. Mode of Submission: All the submissions shall be typed and submitted only in Doc/Docx format. No other submissions shall be entertained. The soft copy of article shall be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The doc/word file should not contain any details of the author. The author’s personal details viz. Name, Institution and Phone No. should be mentioned in the email body itself.