ABOUT THE QUIZZARDS
LEGAL VIEWS introduces Quizzards a Quiz series competition so as the people utilize their time this quarantine in a productive manner. You can compete with quizzers from across the nation.
The basis of Law is awareness, so are you aware enough to participate in the Online Legal Quiz Competition to be organized by LEGAL VIEWS.
Unlocking knowledge with the speed of thought, LEGAL VIEWS announces its Online Quiz Competition on Law of Crime.
- Cash prize: 1st position – Rs. 400
- 2nd position – Rs.250
- Certificate of Merit for Top 5 performers and
- Participation Certificate to all the Participants.
Eligibility: Quiz is Open to all.
FORMAT OF THE QUIZ
- The quiz shall take place online and will be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The participant can participate in this quiz from their home with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
- There will be total 50 questions.
- Time allotted is 20 minutes.
- No negative marking
Registration Open – 05 July 2020
Last Date of Registration – 21 July 2020
Date of Quiz – 22 July 2020
Time: 4:00 pm
REGISTRATION AND PARTICIPATION PROCEDURE
REGISTRATION FEE: RS.65
Registration fee payment is mandatory.
After the payment fill this form for completing registration.
Note: The Last date to Register for the Quiz is 21 JULY 2020
MODE OF PAYMENT
BHIM / Paytm / Google Pay
For BHIM – [email protected]
For Paytm/Google Pay – 9956360266
RULES OF THE QUIZ
- The quiz will be based on Indian Penal Code.
- The quiz is open to all.
- The quiz will take place on the Google Forms platform.
- Registration is mandatory for the Quiz.
- The Registration amount is non-refundable.
- After the registration you will receive a confirmation mail and a whatsapp group link which you have to join for the updates regarding the Quiz.
- If at the time of logging in to the platform the participant faces any technical glitch, the organizers shall not be responsible for the same.
- Participants are advised to be online with decent internet connectivity at least 20 minutes before the Quiz begins.
- Certificate of Participation shall be given to all the registered participants who will actually take part by logging in at the time of the Quiz and Certificates will be sent on the e-mail id mentioned in the registration form.
- All the certificates which will be issued to the participants shall be in the form of “e-certificates”.
- In case of any ambiguity, the decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding.
Email – [email protected]
Phone – +91- 8956956486
Instagram – @legal.views
Website – www.legalviews.co.in