Round One Registrations now open!
Public Concern for Governance Trust (PCGT) is a registered trust founded by Mr. Julio Ribeiro, Dr. R.K. Anand, and late Mr. B.G. Deshmukh to increase public participation and activism towards creating a more transparent and efficient governance system.
In furtherance to its vision and mission, PCGT is now back with the Third Edition of the National Youth Parliament in association with Pravin Gandhi College of Law (PGCL). Our Conference theme for this Edition is ‘The Era of Reforms’. We would like to invite all emerging and young leaders from schools, junior colleges, undergraduate and postgraduate colleges across India to register for the same.
Keeping in mind the current situation, we believe in keeping the safety of our parliamentarians first! Therefore, PCGT National Youth Parliament 2021 will be held online.
• Registration Fees: ₹ 500
• Conference Dates: 10th – 11th April, 2021
• Platform: Zoom
• Committees & Agendas:
1. Lok Sabha – Discussing the Union Budget for the Financial Year 2021 – 2022.
2. Rajya Sabha – Discussing the Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill, 2020.
3. Maharashtra Legislative Assembly – (Marathi will be the primary language for this Committee)
Reviewing Maharashtra’s Education Structure in light of the New Education Policy, 2020.
4. All India Stakeholders Meet – (School Committee, only for students from 7th to 10th standard)
5. Press – Reporters.
The Cash Prizes for winners in each committee are as follows:
• Best Parliamentarian: ₹ 7,000
• High Commendation: ₹ 5,000
• Special Mention: ₹ 3,000
• Best Reporter: ₹ 3,000
Apart from a Stellar Executive Board and exciting Cash Prizes, the ‘Best Delegation’ will be awarded a Cash Prize of ₹ 10,000!
The winners will also be awarded with the opportunity to intern with PCGT.
• Register using the link below:
Kindly note that this is the Round One of registrations and the chances of getting your preferred allotments is higher during this round. Portfolio Allotments will be done after the payment is made and is confirmed by us.
Register now to be a part of one of the finest Youth Parliaments in India!
For any further details, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further queries, please contact:
(Delegate Affairs Head)