ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
We are a group of likeminded people together for knowledge.
At Law Joint we focus on combining awareness of our students need and strong work ethics to deliver the best legal knowledge to the success of the students and their professional prospects.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
We are living in a world of knowledge revolution. The knowledge revolution has India. With an increase in crime rate, the need to administer instant justice to the victims of the crime and their families is becoming the foremost duty of the Criminal Justice System. To administer time bound justice and to punish a criminal is the most important duty of the court. The growing significance of science and its application in crime investigation has paved an easier path for scientific investigation and administering justice in the right place and at the right time
Therefore the present workshop will aim to provide the basic knowledge of the types of forensic evidence and how they play a vital role in finding the guilt. The workshop will also aims to give basic training of finger print analysis and much more
OUR EMINENT SPEAKERS:
• Dr. Vivekanshu Verma : Honorary Toxicology Expert, CBI
• Dr. VC Mishra : Forensic Document & Handwriting Expert
• Dr. Ankit Srivastava : Assistant Professor, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Institute of Forensic Science & Criminology
• Dr. Amarnath Mishra : Asst Professor & Program Leader, Amity Institute of Forensic Sciences
1. Cross Examination in Poisoning Cases
2. Document in Question & Signature Analysis
3. DNA, Fingerprinting; Past Present & Future Analysis
4. Forensic Investigation of Firearm used in Crime scene & Blood Pattern Analysis.
Date: 25th – 26th July 2020
Timings: 10 AM to 12PM ; 3PM to 5PM (Both Days)
FEES: RS 500/- (New Registration); Rs 450/- (Old Registration)
(E-Certificate will be provided signed by our Mentor)
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/cR8RaWc13vMfcsg68
A/C Transfer: Paytm Payments Bank
Zoom Link will be sent 1 day before the event on your registered email.
For More Details: Contact 8527322073 | 9873312051 or mail us at [email protected]
FOR BROCHURE: CLICK HERE