ABOUT WORLD CYBER SECURITY FORUM
World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF) is an online forum, which acts as a source of information for professionals, students and teenagers across the world. Our organisation delivers blend of original content by IT professionals, peer-to-peer advice from the largest community of IT leaders on the Web, and a vast library of professional resources from the leading vendors in the IT industry.
We are sharing Cybersecurity expert guidance and insight, in-depth analysis, and news. We also educate people with the latest trending cyber news, reviews in various content forms. As a dedicated cybersecurity news platform, WCSF has been catering unbiased information to security professionals, on the countless security challenges that they come across every day.
ABOUT QUIZ OF CYBER LAWS AND IT ACT
As part of our Cyber Awareness 2020 program, we have introduced a quiz competition on cyber laws and IT Act. Our Cybercrime Awareness 2020 program is a global initiative to support emerging trends in cyber law, cybercrime and cyber security. We intend to create awareness among citizens, especially students, about the various cyber threats that can affect them and how to protect themselves from cybercrime. Increasing the level of cyber awareness through education and training can be an effective way to encourage the adoption of security tools, which leads to safer use of technology. The objective of the quiz competition is to educate people about the importance of cyber laws and information technology in the digital age.
Information Technology Act, 2000
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
The Quiz is open to anyone who has an interest in Cyber laws or wants to learn more about Cyber laws.
FORMAT OF THE QUIZ
Quiz shall take place Online and it will contain Multiple Choice Questions only, from which a participant has to choose one option.
- The total number of questions will be 30; all questions will carry 02 marks. There will be no negative marking.
- The first 10 questions will be “easy” level questions. Questions numbering 11 to 20 will be “moderate” level questions. The remaining questions from 21 to 30, will be “difficult” questions testing your advanced knowledge on the subject.
- The aggregate will be evaluated from Total 60 Marks. And, the duration of the Quiz will be – 20 minutes.
- The online system where the quiz will be conducted will “not” allow you to leave the test screen. The Candidates are required to attempt the Quiz at one go.
- In case of a tie between participants, only the ones who have scored more in the difficult questions (Ques. No. 21 to 30), shall be considered to have a higher rank.
Winner: A certificate of merit and prize money of Rs. 800/-
1st Runner-Up: A certificate of merit and prize money of Rs. 500/-
2nd Runner-Up: A certificate of merit and prize money of Rs. 300/-
Merit Certificate for top 10 Rank Holders.
Note: A Certificate of participation will be awarded to every participant.
- Last date for registration: 25th May, 2020
- Date for online Quiz: 31st May, 2020
- Declaration of answer key and individual participant scores: 5th June, 2020
- Declaration of final results: 7th May, 2020
For participating in the Quiz Competition, candidates are required to fill the google form and pay the required registration fees i.e. Rs 119 per person.
Payment can be made through
Paytm/ Google Pay: +91 9569894344
Through A/c Transfer:
A/c number: 1087101018082
Bank & Branch: Canara Bank
IFSC Code: CNRB0001087
Beneficiary name: Akash Garg
After making the payment, fill the google form:
The successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
For any query, please email us at [email protected] or call us on +91 95698 94344, 9315049547.