About the Organisation
KS (KANUNI SAHARA) LEGAL EXPERT is a full law service firm. Kanuni Sahara located in the heart of the Indian Capital, at New Delhi. Kanuni Sahara is proudly support individuals, families, and businesses with their legal needs. Everyone has own rights, when anyone rights has comes to danger so people go to court. We are providing justice for all. Our main target is provide legal services for all people. Provide equality is very important.
About the Quiz Competition
Kanuni Sahara is organizing an Online National Quiz on Constitional Law. The quiz is organized under the supervision of Supreme Court Lawyers
The basic knowledge of law is enough to participate in Constitutional Law Quiz organized by Kanuni Sahara. On 19th January 2020 at 7:00 P.M.
Constitution of India (Amendments, history, articles and etc)
Cash Prize of Rs 5,000 for winners.
Our Quiz are organized under the supervision of Supreme Court Layers.
Now more and more number of winners will be awarded and those who perform best will get the cash prize and every participant will be provided participation certificate.
The Constitution of India is the supreme law of India. The document lays down the framework demarcating fundamental political code, structure, procedures, powers, and duties of government institutions and sets out fundamental rights, directive principles, and the duties of citizens. It is the longest written constitution of any country on earth. B. R. Ambedkar, chairman of the drafting committee, is widely considered to be its chief architect.
- 1stwill be awarded Cash Prize of ₹2500/-, memento & Certificate of excellence.
- 2ndwill be awarded Cash Prize of ₹1500/-, memento & Certificate of excellence.
- 3rdwill be awarded Cash prize of ₹1000, memento and certificate of excellence.
- The next 10 following best candidate will be awarded Certificate of Merit + medal.
- Participation certificate will be provided to every participant.
Format of Quiz
Quiz will be online, Question paper will include the question in different formats, viz. Multiple Choice Question, One Word Answer, Short Answers.
The participant can give this exam from their home or hostel or any other place with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
Rules & Regulations
- Quiz shall have 50 questions (40 MCQ & 10 Short Questions)
- Time will be of 40 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 marks & there will be 0.25 mark negative marking
- The result will declare on 22thJanuary 2020.
- Answer sheet and Answer key will be privided for cross checking on 22thJanuary 2020.
|Last Date of Registration||Last Date of Registration :- 15th January 2020|
|Criminal Law Quiz||19th January 2020 (07.00 PM)|
|Results of Finals||22th January 2020|
Registration & Participation Procedure
- Candidates are required to submit necessary information and pay required fees at this linkor on the website.
- Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in quiz.
A nominal fees of ₹300/-
The registration link is here.
Our media Partner Katcheri.
Call/WhatsApp: +91 7303045415
E-mail: email@example.com .
The WhatsApp group is here.
(For Legal Updates, legal discussion, Knowledge etc)