ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION
Legal Intelligence is a student based platform under the supervision of various Eminent Lawyers and distinguished personalities from the legal fraternity. Head office is situated at the Capital of New Delhi and Branch Office at the City of Joy- Kolkata.
ABOUT THE QUIZ COMPETITION
Legal Intelligence is going to organize it’s first version of “ONLINE NATIONAL QUIZ COMPETITION on CONSTITUTIONAL LAW.” The competition will be held on 7th July, 2020 at 4:00 Pm.
General knowledge on Constitutional Law is adequate to participate in the Quiz Competition.
The competition is open to Law Students/ Scholars/ Academicians/ Researchers/ Lawyers.
CONCEPTUAL NOTE ON TOPIC
The Constitution of India is the preeminent law of India. The report sets out the system separating basic political code, structure, techniques, forces, and obligations of government establishments and sets out major rights, mandate standards, and the obligations of residents.
It is the longest composed constitution of any nation on earth. B.R. Ambedkar, executive of the drafting advisory group, is broadly viewed as its main designer.
- E-Participation Certificate will be provided to all the participants.
- 1st Position will be awarded Cash Prize of Rs, 500/-, Certificate of Excellence + Free Publication.
- 2nd Position will be awarded Cash Prize of Rs. 300/-, Certificate of Excellence + Free Publication.
- 3rd Position will be awarded Cash Prize of Rs. 150/-, Certificate of Excellence + Free Publication.
- The subsequent 10 best performers will be awarded Certificate of Merit + Free Publication.
FORMAT OF THE QUIZ COMPETITION
- The quiz will be conducted online.
- Questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions only.
- Participants can take part from anywhere with the use of Mobile, Laptop, Pc’s, Tablet etc.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The Quiz shall have 60 Questions.
- Time allocation will be of 55 minutes.
- Each question carries 01 marks and no negative marking will be there.
- Certificate of Participation shall be given only to the participants who have attempted the quiz, participants who have registered for the competition but have not attempted the quiz will not get Participation Certificate.
A nominal fees of Rs. 55/- shall be charged.
G-pay/Phone pe/Paytm – 8240721191
Ms. Priya Gupta- 6291295965
Mr. Divyanshu Tiwari- 7049988053
Mr. Rupam Banerjee- 7364006404