ABOUT THE QUIZ:
- LawInternships is organizing its first National Law Quiz Competition on ‘the Laws amended due to Covid-19 pandemic vis-à-vis its impact’ (Online) on 14th June. 2020.
- The questionnaire shall consist of 60 (sixty) questions for 120 (One Hundred Twenty) marks to be responded within a time-frame of 60 (sixty) minutes.
- The questions revolve around the amendments in various legislations due to COVID-19 pandemic including but not limited to Labour Laws, Epidemic Disease Act, IBC and Human Rights Laws.
- In a scenario where in two or more students secure the same marks, a tie-breaker quiz consisting of 10 objective type questions shall be pitched in.
- A student securing the highest marks shall be the Winner.
LANGUAGE OF THE QUIZ:
The medium of quiz is English.
DATE & MODE:
- Account Details: For payment of registration fees:UPI Id: kharericky@okicici
Take Screenshot/Picture or download receipt of your transaction to upload on Google form.
- Open Google form by using this link https://forms.gle/UWGJi2axBCprF8Aa6
- Submit your registration form and you will receive confirmation mail.
- The deadline for registration is 11:59 pm, 10th June 2020
Last Date of Registration: June 12, 2020
Date of Competition: June 14, 2020
Winner: INR 4,000/-·
Runners-up: INR 2,000/-·
Top 5 students shall be provided opportunity for an Internship from LawInternships.
Certificate will be given to all the participants.
For any queries, reach out to: