About The Organization:
Search India Legal is a platform which develops and equip law students with growth opportunities to make them able to endeavour every aspect of their professional career. We plan to develop a series of legal guidance programs for students across the nation and fit them exactly into the suited container. We deliver student development programs across the nation. We are on a journey to equip law students to grow digitally on our platform.
About the Internship:
This is a purely research-based internship, where the candidate is required to research and write on different subjects of Law as asked. The editorial work will also be provided.
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students of Law.
- Students pursuing PhD programme in Law.
- Internship Certificate for all selected candidates.
- Honorary Stipend upon successful completion of the internship and all assignments.
- Letter of Recommendation to best-performers.
- Pre-placement offers by the organization
Number of Interns Required:
Mail your C.V at [email protected]
Last date to apply for internship is 25th June 2020
For further clarifications, please free to contact the undersigned:
Contact: 917909046355; 917666435430