Katcheri.in is a platform for various law students to be updated with the current happenings in the legal fraternity including law schools. It aims at developing a legal thought process that influences socio-economic life. It is a medium through which you can ace your communication skills. Promoting diversity of viewpoints, ideas, and ideologies is the consequent objective.
Katcheri.in welcomes engagements from students, academics, practitioners, early career researchers, policy-makers, and members of civil society organizations.
About the Internship Programme
The internship program would involve work, related (but not limited) to researching, content writing, article research, writing, and analysis in the field of law. The interns will be required to provide high-quality research and writing assistance for various blog posts, handbook projects, reports and manuals, advocacy campaigns, and other initiatives undertaken by Katcheri.in. The internship would involve an aspect of digital marketing, you will also need to create and implement effective social media strategies.
- You may update your position to ‘Intern at Katcheri.in’ on your social media accounts. Katcheri.in is active on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram. Please like and follow.
- Deadlines: – There will be reasonable deadlines given to the interns for their work. Interns are expected to adhere to those deadlines. The interns will be working in groups and as a team, however, each interns’ performance will be tracked on an individual basis. Katcheri.in reserves the right to terminate the internship based on the non-fulfillment of the deadlines. If the internship is so terminated, the candidate will not be provided with the certificate and other perks
- There will be weekly calls on Sundays, for which the timings will be informed at least a day prior. The call will be for tracking the progress and performance of the interns and will help in ensuring the smooth functioning of the internship program.
- Interns will be getting due credit for the articles, blogs, handbooks, etc published on the website.
- We expect professional conduct from all of you while you’re interning with Katcheri.in [inclusive on social media]. If a selected candidate is found to not diligently fulfill his/her obligations at any time during the internship period, we reserve the right to terminate the internship. If the internship is so terminated, the candidate will not be provided with the certificate and other perks.
- You’ll be in touch with the Internship Coordinators through a WhatsApp group. All the reporting and dissemination of information will take place through the group.
- Every task allocated to the interns will have specific guidelines to be followed. The same shall be provided to you via mail, and an intimation will be given on the WhatsApp group.
The above guidelines have to be mandatorily followed and if any of you have doubts regarding anything please contact the undersigned. We assure you that, with dedicated work and enthusiasm there will be a lot of learning and happy moments together!
The duration of the internship is at least for four (4) weeks, from 27th June 2020 – 26th July 2020
Perks: What’s in It for You?
- Certificate of Internship
- Discount on Katcheri.in collaborated courses
- Discount on JLSR* Publication
- Certificate of Appreciation for “Best Intern”
Interns shall also be provided with an assessment card for self-evaluation, and to ensure that the objective of knowledge dissemination if fulfilled.
* JLSR is an online journal with ISSN: 2582 -306X, which is a quarterly, peer-reviewed, and published online. jlsrjournal.in
- Students pursuing 3 years or 5-years law course from a recognized institution.
- in welcomes applications by law students, early career researchers, and/or members of civil society.
- Candidates are expected to be proficient in legal research and writing, and possess a keen mind and should be willing to learn.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates are required to fill the application form, attached. Selected interns will be notified via email.
The last date to fill the forms is 24th June 2020.
Note: – Katcheri.in the Internship Programme is an unpaid online internship program. No stipend will be given to the selected interns.
In case of any query, reach us out at firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp Contact Number: – 6307317158
WhatsApp Contact Number: – 9861723001