ABOUT THE ADVOCATE
MR.A.K Bhambri is an advocate based in South Delhi. Specializes in matters pertaining to Cyber Law, RERA, A.D.R and In-direct Taxation such as Customs, Excise, Service Tax, COFEPOSA, mainly in Customs. Years possessing expertise in the domain of Cyber law. He is enrolled with the Delhi Bar Council And is been assisted by two Associate Lawyers, at present. Moreover: -Editorial Board Member of JOURNAL FOR LAW STUDENTS AND RESEARCHERS (JLSRJOURNAL.in) .
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
To catalyze the holistic and rational thinking faculties among the law-students and to bridge the gap between the legal scholarship, academia, and the professionals, the Mentor stands committed. It is an initiative to motivate and inspire young students on various socio-legal themes and to guide them traverse the righteous path throughout the endeavor of their personal and professional lives.
CONDITIONS FOR THE APPLICANTS
▪ Please send an application along with CV and the copy of previous internship certificates.
▪ Please mention three areas of law, which attracts you most.
▪ Please indicate the preferred period of internship on the header of the application.
▪ Please indicate whether you have the access to legal software i.e. SCC, Manupatra, LexisNexis or any other.
CERTIFICATE OF INTERNSHIP issued by A.K Bhambri & Associates coupled with a Great Learning experience.
Online — Work from Home
WHAT IF YOU ARE A TOP PERFORMER?
1. Certificate of Merit
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Opportunity to get highlighted on our Website
If interested send your updated CV to [email protected]
Deadline: 1st May, 2020