ABOUT THE LEGAL CHRONICLE
The Legal Chronicle is a comprehensive learning platform to enable skill development beyond books. We host an array of events all year round like talks and discussions, moot practices and competitions, and give first-hand info to navigate through law school.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
The Legal Chronicle introduces its Online Legal Internship for the coming months. The Internship focuses on skill development of the interns by providing them the opportunity to organize and promote major events such as Moot Court Trainings, talks, webinars, debates, and much more. Knowledge in the most entertaining way is promised in this internship.
Number of Interns Required
02 – 04
DURATION OF THE INTERNSHIP
1 month (October 21 – November 20), extendable by The Legal Chronicle after due review of the performance of the intern.
WHO CAN APPLY
Any student pursuing law in a 5 year or 3-year law course from any recognized university in India.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to apply: 20th October 2020.
PERKS FOR INTERN
- E-certificate for Internship
- Flexible Working Hours
- Abundance of Knowledge in the most Entertaining Way.
- Access to Events of The Legal Chronicle at a discounted price during the internship month(s).
- Weekly rewards based on performance (includes e-books and other goodies)
- Free Mentoring by the Founders with respect to any career or professional problems.
Contact us at email@example.com or WhatsApp on 8861410479