• The Manuscript should be in Word Format and with an appropriate Title.
• The content of the Papers should be original and unpublished.
• Only full manuscripts submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for Competition and Top 10 papers will be published in our journal without any publication cost.
• Authors are requested to adhere the following word limit:
Essay: 1000 to 3000 words (Excluding footnotes).
• The Articles must be in Times New roman, Font Size for headings 14 and for side headings & content 12, line spacing 1.5, on an A4 sheet with 1” margin on all sides.
• A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper (prefer 20th edition Blue Book, OSCOLA).
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany
I. A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact information which should include Email Address and Mobile Number.
II. An undertaking as to the work submitted is genuine and the author is the original owner of the work, and the same is not published anywhere before. (Separate Word File Mandatory).
III. Email to the address: Judicateme@gmail.com
2. Account Number: 682110110003007
3. Account Holder Name: Saumya Tripathi
4. Branch Name: Terhi Pulia (Madion)
5. IFSC Code: BKID0006821
6. Paytm/Google pay number: 9044382618Confirmation and acknowledgement of receiving paper will be sent within 48 hours and results will be declared within a span of 7 days.
*All submissions must be sent to email@example.com and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the authors, Title of the manuscript, Occupation, Email address and phone number.
The publication will be available at www.judicateme.com