About Law Mantra Trust: “Law Mantra” (headquarters New Delhi) (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 of 2018) is not for profit organisation running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. Law Mantra is a registered society under the Indian Trust Act, 1882 whose members are leaders and members from the legal fraternity, other professions with a nexus to conflict resolution, academics and experts from various fields who are committed to resolve conflicts and disputes using innovative mechanisms and methods such as Mediation, Conciliation, Negotiations and Arbitration. Law Mantra is a body of Jurists, Advocates, Academicians and Students running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same.
About Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonipat: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonipat (DBRANLU) is a National Law University located at Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Sonipat, Haryana, India. It is the 23rd National Law University established in India by the State Government of Haryana in the year 2012 by the State Legislature Act no. 15 of 2012. By the State Legislature amendment in 2014, the name of the university was changed from National Law University to Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University in the honour of B. R. Ambedkar, social reformer and the architect of the Constitution of India. The Chief Justice of India or his nominee, who shall be sitting Judge of the Supreme Court, shall be the visitor of the University. Hon’ble Satyadev Narayan Arya, Governor Haryana is the Chancellor and Prof (Dr.) Viney Kapoor Mehra, is the founder Vice Chancellor of the University.
About SRM University, Sonepat: SRM University, Haryana (SRMH), also known as SRM University, Delhi-NCR, Sonepat, is a private university located at the Rajiv Gandhi Education City in Sonepat, Haryana, India. The university was established in 2013 by the SRM Institute of Science & Technology Trust (SRM IST Trust), Chennai through The Haryana Private Universities (Amendment) Act, 2013which also established Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University, Jagan Nath University, NCR, GD Goenka University and K.R. Mangalam University. The university is part of the SRM Educational Group which also includes the parent deemed university, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, headquartered in Chennai, and another private university, SRM University, Sikkim, among other institutes.
About Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad: Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad was established by Dr. S. B. Mujumdar in the year 2014. The institute is also known as SLSH. The college is mentored by the Symbiosis Law School, Pune. SLSH is recognised by the University Grants Commission. Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad offers 5 years integrated undergraduate programmes – Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws (BA LL.B) and Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Laws (BBA LL. B). SLSH also offers one year LLM programme to the students.
In today’s arena, there are so many laws for women protection and empowerment but lots of cases have been observed when those who know the law misuse it and the real victim is either unaware of the laws or they don’t have the proper means and courage to fight for themselves. The need of the hour is proper implementation of these laws and discussing the loopholes prevailing at present. This conference will serve as a platform from intellectually all over the country to discuss the policy matters concerning women rights and apart from discussion, measures from proper implementation will be priority of the event.
The main objectives of the issue will be:
- Promotion of international, comparative and global research, advocacy, law reform and policy initiatives on women rights;
- Opening up a global discussion on ‘women, development and governance’ from a Women rights perspective;
- Research, advocacy, education and policy engagement on women right;
- To bring together researchers, practitioners, and policymakers to discuss problems, disseminate learning, and share international lessons – learned, existing policy research, and studies on various social protection schemes which, in particular, impact women
The present workshop is aiming at highlighting different issues underlining women. We welcome different stakeholders, activists, academicians, researchers, lawyers, medical professionals and bureaucrats. This workshop is a noble initiation of Law Mantra in association with Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonipat, SRM University, Sonipat & Symbisos Law School, Hyderabad. We are considering this workshop as a platform to initiate a Right discourse, expecting thought provoking.
Topic to be Discussed
- Gender and Law Enforcement
- Impact of Displacement of Women
- Women in Detention
- Sexual Harassment at Work Place
- Women empowerment and domestic violence
- Cyber Space and Women
- Reproductive Technologies and Rights of Women
- Eve- teasing, Molestation, Sexual Abuse and Rape
TIMING: 04:00 P.M ONWARDS (INDIAN STANDARD TIMING)
Guests and Keynote Speakers
- Hon’ble Justice (retd) Mridula Mishra, Vice-Chancellor (I/C), Chanakya National Law University, Patna.
- (Dr.) Viney Kapoor Mehra, Vice-Chancellor, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Haryana
- (Dr.) Manoj Kumar Sinha, Director, The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi.
- (Dr.) Sarfaraz Ahmed Khan, Director, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad.
- Aishwarya Bhati, Senior Advocate & Additional Solicitor General of India, New Delhi.
- (Dr.) Komal Audichya, HOD, Faculty of Law, SRM University, Sonepat (Haryana ).
- Kishore Mishra , President , Law Mantra.
Who Should Attend?
Students, Research Scholars/Faculties/Academicians, Corporate Delegates, Business entities, Social Activits Lawyers.
- Kindly join the above programme 10 minutes before;
- Kindly mute yourself and Kindly Switch off your camera;
- Event is open for eveyone;
- Certificates will be given to only registered attendees who will be with us throughout the whole programme and will pay Rs 200 in as Registration Fee;
- Mode of Payment of Registration Fee Paytm +91-9667822453 or for Online Payment Click HERE
- If it is required, the attendance sheet will be circulated by the Organizing Committee for Certificate at any moment during the event;
- Attendance will be marked by CISCO Webex /Google Meet and Manually also;
- All the registered participants will be provided a participation certificate;
- Event will be hosted through CISCO Webex /Google Meet;
- Details of Event will be forwarded to registered participants before 72 hrs of Event.
HELPLINE:+91-9667822453 or +91-9927442154
Email: email@example.com Website: www.lawmantra.org