About Law Mantra Trust: “Law Mantra” (headquarters New Delhi) (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 0f 2018) is not for profit organisation running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. Law Mantra is a registered society under the Indian Trust Act, 1882 whose members are leaders and members from the legal fraternity, other professions with a nexus to conflict resolution, academics and experts from various fields who are committed to resolve conflicts and disputes using innovative mechanisms and methods such as Mediation, Conciliation, Negotiations and Arbitration. Law Mantra is a body of Jurists, Advocates, Academicians and Students running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same.
About Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur: Maharashtra National Law University Nagpur (MNLU) (also known as National Law University, Nagpur or NLU Nagpur) is a National Law University and a public law institution established by the government through a public enactment as the Maharashtra National Law University Act (Maharashtra Act No. VI of 2014). The university is the 19th National Law University established in India and is located in the Orange City of Nagpur, Maharashtra. The Chief Justice of India serves as the Head of the institution.
About Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad: Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad (MNLU Aurangabad, MNLUA) is a National Law University located at Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India. It was established in 2017 by the Government of Maharashtra, the third and final university to be installed through the Maharashtra National Law University Act, 2014 following Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai and Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur, the 21st National Law University in India.
Artificial Intelligence (“AI”) is not a new concept, especially to the people who are enthusiastic about science and technology. New technologies are innovated and incorporated into the routine in the life of people. Artificial intelligence (AI) is one such innovation which has drastically impacted the functional ecosystem of society. The technology is changing rapidly, with computers and now robots, replacing simple human activities. AI is basically a machine that can actually think on its own.
This Seminar will critically re-examine the current theory, law, and practice of Artificial Intelligence. This Seminar will provide discussion on the intricacies of artificial intelligence. Renowned scholars would be joining the Seminar that aims to garner a strong academic response addressing the recent and imminent changes in the legal framework in conjunction with artificial intelligence and allied areas.
To provide a platform for stake holder like organizations working in international and national level, legislatures, civil societies, researchers, practitioners, academicians, activists and policy makers to deliberate and discuss on what is required to build strategies and to address the constraints in inclusive practices towards betterment of the society.
- Legal knowledge representation, including legal ontologies and common sense knowledge;
- Machine Learning applied to legal text to advance legal analytics;
- Automatic legal text classification and summarisation;
- Automated information extraction from legal databases and texts;
- Data mining applied to the legal domain;
- Conceptual or model-based legal information retrieval;
- E-government, e-democracy and e-justice;
- Ethical issues of AI and Law technology and its applications;
- Modelling norms and legal reasoning for multi-agent systems;
- Modelling negotiation and contract formation;
- Technical and legal aspects of smart contracts and application of blockchain technology in the legal domain;
- Big data and data analytics for and in the legal domain;
- Online dispute resolution;
- Intelligent legal tutoring systems;
- Intelligent support systems for the legal domain;
- Interdisciplinary applications of legal informatics methods and systems;
- Legal Regulation of AI in India;
- Scope of AI in multiple sectors;
- Application of AI in Legal Practice;
- Challenges to AI;
- AI and Its Interplay With Data Privacy, Data Protection & Allied Existing Regime;
- AI and Its Future Prospect of Privacy.
Note: These Themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to work on any topic related to above-mentioned theme.
Procedure for Submission of Abstracts:
- Abstract (of about 250 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstracts will be peer reviewed before they are accepted.
- The following information, in the given format, should be send along with the Abstract:
- Name of the Participant, Official Designation/Institution Details, Address and Email id, Title of Abstract
- Submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for Paper Submission:
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it;
- Name and details of Co-author, if any;
- Chapter: Chapter should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered 12 point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font. Author’s names should be in small capitals and centered 12 point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12 point font;
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to MNLU Nagpur Style;
- Submission of the abstract: A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) is compulsory to submit. All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words with 5 Minimum Keywords;
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected;
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the Intellectual Property of Law Mantra;
- The title of the Chapter should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it;
- Name and details of Co-author, if any;
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010);
- The paper must be in single column lay out with margins justified on both sides;
- The length of paper should not be below 4,000 words (including footnotes) and Should not Exceed more than 10,000 (Including Footnotes).
To Download Citation Style Click HERE
To Download Paper Format Click HERE
Selected will be published in UGC Referred Book bearing ISBN, International Journal of Legal Research and Governance and Law Mantra Journal. (If Selected for Publication in Book bearing ISBN, Publication Charge will be Extra as Per bill of Publication House).
REGISTRATION FEE FOR PRESENTATION OF PAPER
|Faculty/Professional/Research Scholar/Other||Rs 700/-|
Both Author and Co-Author have to register seperately.
|Submission of Abstract||15th September|
|Confirmation of Abstract Selection||17th Septemebr|
|Submission of Draft Paper||7th October|
|Seminar Date||10th October|
|Submission of Final Paper||30th Ocotber|
|Publication of Paper||By April, 2021|
Who Should Attend?
Students, Research Scholars/Faculties/Academicians, Corporate Delegates, Business entities, Lawyers.
Rules for the Presentation:
- No abstract or full paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission respectively;
- Participants/Paper Presenters have to register after the acceptance of abstract with payment of required fees;
- For participation, registration is mandatory on confirmation of the participation. Only registered participants will be allowed to take part in Conference;
- All the registered participants will be provided a participation certificate;
- Event will be hosted through Zoom/Cisco-Webex or any other Online Platform.;
- Technical Session will be organized through Google Meet/ Zoom/Cisco-Webex or any other Online Platform.
- Himanshu Pandey, Associate Professor of Law, MNLU-Nagpur. (Convenor)
- Ashok Panditrao Wadje, Registrar In-Charge, Asst. Professor (Law) MNLU-Aurangabd. (Member)
- Shailedra Kumar, Trustee Law Mantra Trsut. (Member)
- Aditya Mishra, Managing Trsutee, Law Mantra Trust. (Member)
- Akansha Jain, Joint Secretary, Law Mantra Trust. (Secretary of Event)
HELPLINE:: +91-96252 67536 (Ms. Ayushi Singh, Student Volunteer)
:+91-9310053923 (Law Mantra Office)
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
TO REGISTER AS ATTENDEE CLICK HERE
For More Details Visit: http://www.lawmantra.org/event/