Last date for registrations is 30th June, 2020 without late fee and till 5th July, 2020 with late fee.
- Individual registration:
- Rs 250/-, on or before 30th June, 2020.
- Rs 300/- for after 30th June, 2020 till 5th July, 2020.
- Team registrations (2 participants only):
- Rs 400/-, on or before 30th June, 2020.
- Rs 500/- for after 30th June, 2020 till 5th July, 2020.
Note: No registrations would be accepted after 11:59 pm IST, 5th July, 2020.
Mode of Registration :-
- Gpay / BHIM / PhonePe: 8860768344
- NEFT / IMPS / Cash Deposit:
- Account Name: INDIAN MOOTING SCHOOL
- Account Number: 50200046814159 (HDFC)
- IFSC: HDFC0000480
- Branch: Sarita Vihar, New Delhi
Google Form: https://forms.gle/L4xNtJRRU3Qgbmq8A
Link to detailed guidelines: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14S_Py3jKiZvDD1SobdaIOfyz5BO8Laxvf4N7S3u9auE/
To view the memorial compromis: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QiN7Srbnh0j0_fmGrIrHPBdHvIMK4NGT/
The payment screenshot/receipt must be attached in the Google Form.
Awards [Worth Rs. 20,000/-]
Winner would be given Rs.4000/-, a Certificate and Internship Opportunity with Metacept.
1st Runner-up would be given Rs.2500/-, Certificate and Internship Opportunity with Metacept.
2nd Runner-up would be given Rs.1500/-, Certificate and Internship Opportunity with Metacept.
Certificate of Participation for all.
Free course would be given to the top three memorials by our partner Memo Pundits. A flat 20% discount on courses would be given to the top 10 memorials by Memo Pundits.
- Each team/individual which has successfully registered for the competition is required to prepare and submit memorials from only one side of the dispute (i.e. either plaintiff/ petitioner or defendant/respondent)
- The allocation of sides will be done by a method of ‘lottery system’. The team codes along with the side allocated to the team/individual will be notified to the participants via email, within 24 hours of registration.
- The last date of submission of the moot memorial is July 25, 2020.
- Once the Memorials have been submitted, no revisions, supplements or additions will be allowed. No amendments/ improvements shall be made subsequent to the referred submission.
- The PDF [.pdf] version of the memorial should be titled as:-
- “P-(team code)” – In case of Plaintiff / Petitioner side
- “D-(team code)” – In case of Defendant / Respondent side
- The same shall be sent via email by 23:59, July 25, 2020, with the Subject line as – “Submission of Memorial by ‘TEAM CODE’ to email@example.com a copy marked to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Note: The Written Submission shall nowhere mention any particulars of the team, except the Team Code. There must be no mention of Name, Contact number, Email id, University name etc. in the memorial or body of the mail. Do not make submissions from university’s domain email id. Also check for email signature.
- The body of the email should only contain the salutation and a one-line statement citing the submission along with the team code. The memorial should be attached to the email.