About the Institute
KLE College of Law Kalamboli was established in the year 2016, the college provides 5 Year BLS. LL.B and 3 Year LL.B. course the college has been established under the aegis of KLE Society Belgaum, KLE Society was founded in the year 1916.
About the Competition
KLE College of Law is organising the National Elocution Competition to be held on 29th February 2020.
KLE Society’s KLE College of Law, Auditorium.Plot. No. 29, Sector 01, Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai-410218
Topics of the competition
- Do we Require Gender Neutral Law’s in light of the amendments to IPC?
- Repercussions of the use social media on the political environment of India.
- Whether India should have the proposed Population Regulation bill.
Who can Participate
Students of Law colleges except for diplomas, Postgraduate and research students.
Last Date for Registration: 15th February 2020 till 5.00 pm.
Interested students should do an online registration on or before 15th February, 2020 on the email id [email protected]
Student participation: A registration fee of Rs. 500 / – shall be payable by DD/NEFT to the organizers, pursuant to which the registered candidate shall become eligible for participation. No cheque or cash method of payment will be allowed.
Mode of Payment
The participation fee payable by each of the participants shall be through demand draft drawn in favour of “KLE College of Law” payable at Mumbai or through online payment Details Mentioned Below.
Mode of Payment
- Name of Bank: CANARA BANK
- Bank Account Numbers: 4652101002417
- IFSC Code: CNRB0004652
- Name of Account Holder: KLE COLLEGE OF LAW
- Name of Branch: KHANDESHWAR KAMOTHE
- 1st Prize – Rs. 15,000 /- + Trophy
- 2nd Prize – Rs. 10,000 /-+ Trophy
- 3rd Prize – Rs. 6000 /- + Trophy
Mr. Kaustubh Thosar: Student Convener
Mobile Number: 8983544129