“Yoga Karmashu Kaushalam” is the ingrained letters in the insignia of Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, which is the oldest IIT of this country.
RAJIV GANDHI SCHOOL OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW: The school has maintained its position at number one in research and numbers four in the overall ranking in the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2019.
About the Event
RGSOIPL, IIT Kharagpur is organising the 5th National Colloquium on Legal Research.
The National Colloquium is the flagship event of the institute since we realize the importance of legal research in legal academia and the professional legal world.
- Inter-Disciplinary Legal Research
- Legal Research for Legal Professionals
- Bibliographic Database in Legal Research
- Literature Review in Socio-Legal Research
- Legal Research in Judicial Pronouncements
- Evidence-based Policy Research
- Scientific Principles in Judicial Pronouncements
- Ethics in Legal Research
- Research Ethics and Structuring of Manuscripts.
- Applicability of mind-mapping in causal research design
- Defining sampling frame in non- probability sampling
- Data mining in legal research
- Tools of data analysis in Qualitative legal research
Submission of Abstract shall be made to [email protected]
Legal Researchers and academicians who intend to participate in the colloquium, send duly filled-in form along with the registration fee/receipt.
- Last date for submission of Abstract: 14th February 2020
- Communication of Acceptance: 25th February 2020
- Registration Deadline: 29th February 2020
Registration fee includes two days of accommodation, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and (colloquium Kit and merchandise) during the colloquium. Participants shall bear their own expense in case of extending their stay in the campus.
- Students and research scholars as INR 2000/-
- Faculty, professionals and others: 3000/-
- Participation without Presentation: INR 2500/- (Limited availability only)
Registration must be done immediately after the receipt of acceptance of abstract.)
Through Electronic transfer: Bank Account Details
- Name of the Account: IIT RESEARCH SCHEME
- Bank: SYNDICATE BANK
- Account Number: 95562010000790
- Branch: SRIC-IIT, Kharagpur Branch
- Code: 009556
IFSC Code: SYNB0009556