ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS
“Vakalat Works” is an initiative to bring to you all the law’Full’ information. We aren’t as complex as judgments pronounced we’re precise. We build study materials from all the subjects of law and regularly update it on our social media accounts. We only focus on the conceptual clarity of the reader so that complex things can be easily understandable. We have conducted various competitions and webinars among 1000+ law students. Our sole motto is “Let’s make legal subjects easy”.
The Legal Assistance (TLA),
“TLA” is a community platform for law academia started by a bunch of Law Students with an objective to nurture the young generation to make them good legal professionals by imparting critical, analytical, and strategic thinking skills required in the field of law and encourages multi-disciplinary approach for over-all development. TLA strives to exceed the benchmarks of professional standards and constantly innovates in its processes and methodologies in legal education.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Vakalat Works in association with ” The Legal Assistance” organizing the ‘National Article Writing Competition’ on “social and contemporary legal issues”. The competition is intended to provide a platform to the law students across the country for their participation and showcasing their research and writing skills and abilities.
Articles are invited within the scope of the following topics:
- Custodial Death: A threat to Rule of Law
- Corona Virus Crisis: Impact of Lockdown in Domestic Violence
- PM Cares Fund: Need, Scheme, and Concerns
- Rights of Tenants: COVID-19 Force Majeure and its Impact on Performance of Contract
- Pros and Cons of Webinars and its significance in student’s life.
- Students pursuing the three or five-year LLB course from any Law school/college/university in India are eligible to participate.
- Students pursuing their LLM from any Law school/college/university are eligible to participate.
- Academicians, Researchers and Ph.D./Doctoral Scholars from the field law.
- Advocates, NGOs and Think Tank.
The contribution shall be evaluated on the basis of originality, innovativeness, conceptual clarity, grammar and language.
- The work must be original which must be written solely by the Author(s) in English, and should not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Word Limit: 1200-1800 Words
- A uniform mode of citation should be followed throughout the article.
- Participants should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. A separate cover letter regarding the information of the author shall be sent which should include- Name, Designation, Email, Contact Information, Address and a brief introduction of both the author.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Any paper found with plagiarism above 15% shall be immediately rejected.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format in Times New Roman with font size 12 and 1.5-line spacing.
- No entry will be entertained without registration.
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that the submissions do not contain any material that is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
- Three Best Article: Cash Prize: Rs. 1000/- + Certificate of excellence + Publication of Article on our website + Certificate of Publication + Internship opportunity with The Legal Assistance (TLA)
- Top 10 Articles will be Published on our website: thelegalassistance.in + E-Certificate of Publication will be provided + E-Certificate of Appreciation)
- All other participants would be entitled to receive E- participation certificates (E-certificate of appreciation can also be awarded in case of remarkable works
- Registration Fees: Single Author- Rs. 70 , For Co-Author – Rs.100
- Via: Paytm or Google Pay on 9650347830
- Take the screenshot of the successful payment receipt
- After Successful payment fill the registration form:-
- Contact – +91-8743940621 and 8171957118 for further queries
- Last date for registration: 15 August, 2020
- Last date for submission: 20 August, 2020
- Declaration of Results: 25 August, 2020