ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
Search India Legal is a platform which develops and equip law students with growth opportunities to make them able to endeavour every aspect of their professional career. We plan to develop a series of legal guidance programs for students across the nation and fit them exactly into the suited container. We deliver law student development programmes across the nation. We are on a journey to equip law students to grow digitally on our platform.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Search India Legal is organizing National Article Writing Competition intending to shortlist innovative minds. Competition is being organised to uphold the views of intelligent minds on varied aspects of day-to-day issues. Submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians and professionals from all across the country.
- US-China Trade War: How can India effectively harness the emerging opportunities?
- Dilution of labour laws: Reasons involved and the possible impact of the action taken.
- How Digital Reforms in Education can shape and become a robust method of education post-pandemic world.
- What lies ahead for LGBTQ+ community in India and how the judgement of Supreme Court decriminalizing section 377 be translated into actions after the verdict.
- The mindset must change – Permanent commission to women officers in Indian defence services.
- Whether judiciary losing its independence maintaining the secular structure of India?
- How India should emerge as a better healthcare system post-pandemic? Compare with other healthcare systems around the globe.
- Cyborg (Cybernetic Organism): Next step in Human Evolution.
GUIDELINES TO AUTHORS
- The Article should not be more than 1500 words, exclusive of footnotes. In the case of footnotes, the 19th Bluebook edition shall be followed.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors only.
- The submission must be made in .doc or .docx format only.
- The formatting guidelines to be followed are:
- Font size: 12
- Font: Times New Roman
- Alignment: Justified
- Line spacing: 1.15
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication. Plagiarised content shall not be entertained.
- Author/s can choose and write on any one topic.
- The evaluation shall be based on the criteria of content, language & uniqueness.
- No extension in deadline shall be allowed.
- The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
- Registration amount is Rs. 100 for Single Author as well as for Co-authorship. (Rs.10/registration will be donated for Covid-19 relief fund).
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Participants can pay via these modes of Payment:
BANK ACCOUNT PAYMENT
Bank Name: State Bank of India
IFSC Code: SBIN0008249
Account Number: 20375667296
Branch: Vidhyadhar nagar
If you wish to make payment through UPI – Paytm/G-pay/Bhim/PhonePe: 7665435430
- After the payment, all the participant(s) must fill the registration form https://forms.gle/1BbbfKxBVEheyf7h9
MODE OF SUBMISSION
- The subject of the email shall consist: Article Submission – Name of the Topic.
- Body of the email must include the author’s details i.e. Name, Institution, Phone Number of the author/s.
Submissions can be made at [email protected]
*The last date for registration is 10th June 2020.
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATES
1st prize: Rs 2000 + Merit Certificate
2nd prize: Rs 1500 + Merit Certificate
3rd prize: Rs 1000 + Merit Certificate
And, subsequent 5 articles will be awarded prize money of Rs 100 each.
*Further, best 5 entries will be provided with an opportunity to get published.
All participants are entitled to receive participation certificates.
Deadline for registration: 10th June 2020
Deadline for submission: 20th June 2020
Declaration of results: 25th June 2020
Issuance of e-certificates: 27th June
Dispatch of hard copy of certificates: (shall be notified accordingly)
For queries please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
Also, for further assistance;
Mr Pawan Dorwal (Competition Co-ordinator)
Contact Number: +91-7665435430
Notifications regarding the competition shall be made available on our official website.