MyLawman is one of the fastest-growing Legal Community websites for Legal Resource sharing and an e-learning platform for law students, legal professionals, and legal academia. As a one-stop solution, MyLawman caters to the differential needs of Law students and professionals across different divisions viz. legal blogs, opportunities, journal, judiciary preparation, and e-learning content including online courses. MyLawman is a growing family of around 250 law students as volunteers/ interns and campus ambassadors along with hundreds of law faculties on board. MyLawman partners with Law Schools, Law Firms, Domain Experts (resource persons), and NGOs working in the field of Law to build and disseminate legal knowledge to learners/legal fraternity.
We at MyLawman also provide law students and persons unrestricted access to legal resources and articles of Law. The contents of the website are submitted by the persons like you and released under CC-BY-3.0 license for open access because we believe that
‘Knowledge is free and to stay update especially for law and its opportunities is one’s Natural Right’
About the Competition
MyLawman which works with the motive to help law students and legal academia grow. And for the same, writing is one of the main skills which is required by a law students because one will write when they will research and understand the concept. This not only helps them improve their writing skills but also helps them in improving their research and understanding skills which are required. So, to promote the same and help the legal academia, law students develop their skills & to celebrate World Environment Day we are hosting this National Article Writing Competition, 2021. With this, we also encourage law students to take part in this competition and we are also trying to provide them with a platform to upgrade and showcase their skills. Along with this, the students will also get a chance to get their articles published at MyLawman.
Who can Register?
Research scholars, professionals and students related to the legal background are eligible to register.
- Winner: Certificate of Appreciation + Publication Opportunity + 5000 (Cash & Kind)
- Runner Up: Certificate of Appreciation + Publication Opportunity + 3000 (Cash & Kind)
- Certificate of Merit to all.
- Winner & Runner Up shall be invited for a small session to summarize their article during result declaration on the occasion of World Environment Day Celebration by MyLawman.
- In case, participants want to get their article published at MyLawman, they can contact the undersigned for further review & publication.
- The range should be around 1500-3000 words. (exclusive of the footnotes and abstract).
- Co-authorship up to a maximum of 2 authors is permitted.
- The authors are expected to footnote their sources using any uniform citation method.
- The authors are expected to ensure that the text of the submission is in Times New Roman and the size of the font is 12 with a line spacing of 1.5. For the footnotes, present in the submission, the same shall be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and line spacing of 1.0.
- The submission must be made in a word file only (.doc or .docx format).
- The article should be the author’s original work and should not be published previously or not be in consideration for publication elsewhere
- Single Author – Rs. 149.
- Co-Authorship up to 2 authors – Rs. 199.
Paytm/Gpay/UPI/PhonePe at +91- 9958948005
Note: Kindly take a screenshot of the payment made.
- Last date to register & submit article: 2nd June 2021 (Wednesday)
- Declaration of Results: 5th June 2021 (Saturday)
For any query, feel free to contact
- Ayushi Gupta: +91- 8527746658 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Varsha Srivastava: +91- 7007199197 or email@example.com