About the Organizer
ANUMAARGA is an innovative-novel legal platform that aims to provide ‘LEGAL-AID’ and ‘LEGAL-EDUCATION’ over a singular platform. Team ANUMAARGA lead by its visionary leader Mr. Deepanshu Raj ideas to democratize the way India learns and simplify the first step towards justice(legal-aid).It provides a different portal for lawyers to communicate within its community or with people in need of Justice with intent to increase the quality of legal aid while keeping in check the costs involved. In short, It tries to serve the vision of uniting lawyers willing to provide legal aid with people in need of it. Also, this application is designed for passionate learners to explore and monitor the strategic landscape of legal field. Students can browse through high-quality articles, news, recent judgements, reports and research papers to better understand the topics driving transformational change. ANUMAARGA aspires to provide learning to all ages by providing course and study materials to guide students through every reputed legal field in India and abroad.
- SOCIAL MEDIA AND YOUTH
- TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS.
- FEMINISM: GOOD OR BAD.
- NEPOTISM EFFECT.
- RAPE RAPIST AND CHASTISMENT.
- RELIGION AND LAW.
- JUVINILE DELIQUENCY.
- MEDICAL MALPRACTICE.
- MIGRANTS: AS FOREIGN ELEMENT.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 cm shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
How to Submit
Last date of submission is- 11:59 PM, APRIL 12’2020
Copy the Registration link- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkJNV02WM4EiCarMs-BmyHPaihc mqIYbdtN6ircwiRuNLA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Submit your article at- firstname.lastname@example.org
Article on the proposed theme are invited. The word limits for the article is 3000 words. The Submission fee for the article is RS. 200/-(for single author) and RS.250/- (For co-authors) . Payment is to made by Google Pay or PayTm or UPI on -9670949652.
Candidates will be provided with a merit of certificate. And the best 5 Articles will be published in Anumaarga’s E-Magazine.