The National University of Advanced Legal Studies is an institution among the 18 other National Law Universities in India. It is located in Kalamassery, Kochi in the State of Kerala.
NAALAM is NUALS’ Arts And Literary Annual Meet.
In this year NAALAM 2020 is hosting a category of legal events comprising Legal Hackathon, Judgment Writing and Legal Quiz. Among them, Judgment Writing is the only online event. Rest of the two legal events are offline events and are participated via the common pass.
Judgment Writing is an online event conducted as a part of NAALAM, under the category of legal events by the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi.
The problem for Judgment Writing will be on a contemporary issue. The participants have to analyze the problem from a legal perspective. Any rational social view of the analysis may be included if it is of gross importance. The problem will be released on last week of January 2020.
- Any Undergraduate or Postgraduate students.
- Research scholars
- PhD Pursuing students.
- Advocates and other professionals.
- Professors and Assistant/Associate professors.
- All Submissions shall be made via the Submission link given below.
- All Submissions shall be made on or before 11:59 PM, 22nd February 2020.
- Co-authorship is limited to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Entries must be made in MS Word format with font style Times New Roman, font size 12′ and line spacing of 1.5
- 20th Bluebook edition must be followed for every citation.
- The word limit of each entry shall be 3500 words including Citations.
- Entries will be evaluated on the basis of knowledge of law, language, format, style of writing and usage of legal principles.
- No delayed submissions/entries are permitted.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of author’s own efforts.
- The content should not have any grammatical errors.
- Plagiarism should not exceed 15% under any circumstances.
- Registered candidates shall use given participant codes during submission.
Rs 200/ per participant.
All payments shall be made to +8714819779 via Tez/Google Pay and a screenshot of the same shall be sent while accessing the Submission link.
The problem would be sent to registered participants along with the participant code.
Phone No: 9207957542
Email id: archanapremdinesh[at]gmail.com