About the Colleges
Anand Law College is a legal establishment recognized by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi since 1964. College is being managed by Shri Ramkrishna Seva Mandal, Anand and has been rendered an authenticity for permanent recognition to offer various Law Programmes. Its affiliation is with Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar.
Anand College of Legal Studies is a legal foundation recognised by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi since 2016. College is being managed by Shri Ramkrishna Seva Mandal, Anand. Its affiliation is with Sardar Patel University.
About the Moot
The Moot Court Committee of Anand Law College and Anand College of Legal Studies is jointly organising its 3rd National Moot Court Competition, 2020 to be held on 22nd and 23rd February 2020.
VENUE: Anand Law College and Anand College of Legal Studies Campus, Anand, Gujarat.
All students enrolled in a 3-year LLB Programme or a 5-year integrated LLB Programme shall be eligible to participate in the 3rd National Moot Court Competition. However, only one team per College/University/Institution shall be eligible to participate.
The Team Composition of comprising of 2 Speakers & 1 Researcher.
- Each Team must register by filling up the Registration Form and by paying the registration fee.
- Each Team shall complete such registration on or before 1st February 2020 (11:59 P.M.). Each Team is required to send a bonafide letter issued by the appropriate authority of their College/Institution/University/ along with the duly filled Registration Form.
- Once a Team registers by completing the formalities given in Rules of the Competition, a code (hereinafter “Team Code”) shall be assigned to the Teams.
- Any changes in the contact details of Team members must be notified to the Organizing Secretary at the earliest. This obligation to inform shall continue throughout the course of the Competition unless such a Team withdraws or is disqualified from the Competition.
- Hardcopy of the Registration Form has to post along with the hardcopy of the written submissions.
The registration fee is Rs. 2,500/- per Team. Participating teams may make payment by way of DEMAND DRAFT.
Mode of Payment
Procedure for payment of Registration: Fees have to be paid by way of DEMAND DRAFT in Name of “Anand Law College, Anand” on or before 1st February 2020.
- Date of Registration: 1st February 2020
- Declaration of clarifications: 10th February 2020
- Memorial Submission (Soft Copy): 12th February 2020
- Memorial submission (Hard Copy): 18th February 2020
Ms. Vaishali Joshi, Moot Court Organising Secretary: 9974586611
Ms. Jalpa Shah, Moot Court Organising Secretary: 9664928438