About Law Mentor-
Law Mentor is a comprehensive legal and trusted website for law students. The opportunities provided by us includes seminars, article writing competition, essay writing competition, law school fest, moot court competitions, blog writing competitions and various law school events conducted by Law Colleges/ Universities across all over India. It aims at elevating and promoting all legal events to approach the legal aspirants without any hitch.
About the competition-
Test of knowledge is Law Mentor’s 2nd Online National quiz competition on which major law subjects which are asked in most of the competitive exams which are, Constitutional Law, Contract Law, Jurisprudence, Law of Torts, Criminal Law, and legal terms and maxims which will act as a great practice to boost your confidence in this examination season and it is to be held on 3rd May, 2020. The basic knowledge of the law is enough to participate in the Quiz organised by Law Mentor.
Format of Competition-
· Quiz shall take place online.
· It will include only Multiple Choice Questions.
· The participant can participate from their home or hostel with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
Date of the competition-
· May 3rd, 2020 (SUNDAY)
· Time – 12 noon
DECLARATION OF RESULT-
The result of the competition shall be announced on 10th May, 2020 at 09:00 P.M. on our website .
RULES & REGULATIONS-
· The competition shall have 100 questions divided into 6 parts which are divided into the following:-
« Constitutional Law (20 marks)
« Law of Contract (20 marks)
« Law of Torts (10 marks)
« Jurisprudence ( 20 marks )
« Criminal law (20 marks)
« Legal terms and Maxims (10 marks)
· Time will be of 40 minutes.
· Every question carries 01 marks; there will be no negative marking.
· The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Law Mentor to change or modify the same.
Open for all students pursuing graduation, post graduation, diploma, Ph.D. in any stream along with students preparing for any competitive examinations (UG CLAT, PG CLAT, IAS, IPS, IRS, Judiciary, NET etc) having passion for quizzes or will be appearing in any of the Competitive Examination.
Note: The School students shall be barred from participating in this competition.
· Winner shall be awarded with Cash Prize of Rs 1000/-, and an e-Certificate of Excellence.
· Runner-up shall be awarded with Cash Prize of Rs 500/- & an e-Certificate of Excellence.
· E-certificate of participation shall be provided to every participant.
Registration & Participation Procedure-
To register, fill the google form by clicking here. (Click here)
Candidates be required to fill the google form provided above, with the complete and correct details thereafter payment is required to be made on the specific payment mode provided below and send a proof of payment on the email id provided below. Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the competition.
A nominal fees of Rs. 150/- per participant is applicable for registration.
Bank – Axis Bank
Name of the holder – Garima Chaudhary
Acc. No. – 919010087045727
IFSC – UTIB0004330
NOTE – The registration fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
For General and Registration Related Queries:
Ms. Nancy Garg +91 81685 15340
Ms. Kakoli Nath +91 6260062575
Ms. Nancy Garg- +91 81685 15340
Our website link are herein mentioned for your reference.
BROCHURE : Click Here