About KLE College of Law
KLE College of Law Kalamboli was established in the year 2016, the college provides 5 Year BLS. LL.B and 3 Year LL.B. course the college has been established under the aegis of KLE Society Belgaum, KLE Society was founded in the year 1916. The society is growing unstoppable from strength to strength.
KLE College of Law is pleased to announce the 2nd KLE National Law Fest – 2020 (SPARKLE)
About the event
The event is divided into three parts:
- National Client Counselling Competition to be held on 19th March 2020,
- National Judgement Writing Competition to be held from 21st March to 22nd March 2020,
- National Moot Court Competition to be held from 20th March to 22nd March 2020.
Subject of the competition
- Client Counselling Competition- Tort Law, Consumer Law, Hindu Law, Insurance Law and Contract Law.
- Judgement Writing Competition- Indian Penal Code of 1860, Criminal Procedure Code of 1973 and Evidence Act of 1872 (you may carry the bare Acts)
- Moot Court Competition-
Students pursuing 3 year/ 5 year undergraduate LL.B. degree course are eligible to participate in this competition.
Only one team can participate from each institution.
- Client Counselling Competition-Winner Trophy + Rs. 5,000/-Runner up Trophy + Rs. 3,000/-
- Judgement Writing Competition-Winner Trophy + Rs. 5,000/-Runner up Trophy + Rs. 3,000/-
- Moot Court Competition-Winner Trophy + Rs. 21,000/-Runner up Trophy + Rs. 11,000/- Best Memorial- Trophy, Best Student Advocate- TrophyNote: Certificate shall be provided to all participants and certificates shall be provided provided only after the valedictory ceremony on 19th March, 2020.
- Client Counselling Competition- Rs. 1000/-
- Judgement Writing Competition- person registering as a researcher for the Moot Court Competition is only eligible
- Moot Court Competition-Rs. 4000/-
Mode of Payment
Payment shall be done through Demand Draft draft drawn in favor of ―KLE College of Law payable at Mumbai or through online payment mode as per the details mentioned below.
Name of Bank -CANARA BANK
Bank Account No.- 4652101002417
IFSC Code- CNRB0004652
Name of Account Holder – KLE COLLEGE OF LAW
Name of Branch – KHANDESHWAR KAMOTHE
How to Register?
- Client Counselling Competition- e-mail to [email protected] with the subject ―Registration for National Client Interviewing & Counselling Competition, 2020. Registration form- HERE
- Moot Court Competition-[email protected] with the subject ―Registration for National Moot Court Competition, 2020. Registration form- HERE
- Client Counselling Competition- registration by 10th February 2020
- Moot Court Competition
- Release of the Moot Problem and commencement of Provisional Registration: 14th January 2020
- Deadline for Registration: 12th February 2020
- Last Day for seeking Clarifications: 10th February 2020
- Submission of Memorials (Soft Copy) 12th March 2020
- Dates of the 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2020: 20th – 22nd March 2020