ABOUT THE FIRM
LEGALFOXES AND KANUNISAHARA Are Law firms operating from Delhi, Legalfoxes is Registered Firm operating from Gurgaon , Haryana and Mostly active in Supreme court, All High courts ( Pan India ) ,Delhi District Courts and All Tribunals. Parton Of The firm is Mr Ashwani Kumar Dubey ( AOR SUPREME COURT ) And Organised By Mr Atin Handuja ( Founder and CEO , Legalfoxes ) . Firm Deals in all Kind of Litigation and Corporate matters and have approximately 50 Advocates working pan India.
About ‘JOSH – THE POWER OF WORDS YOUTH CONCLAVE 2020’
If we look around, the political scenario has suddenly become very dynamic. Especially after some of the bold steps taken by the current government. Some might argue they are in the national interest while some call its sheer populism.
We are sure, everyone has their opinions about these burning topics but can everyone bring out their perspectives in just the right way? If you think you can, what could be a better way to express them than at the Youth Parliament being held at Ideal Institute of Management and Technology.
The youth parliament aims to strengthen the roots of democracy, inculcate healthy habits of discipline, tolerance of the views of others and to enable the student community to understand the working of our Parliamentary institutions. The participating students are allotted different portfolios of Parliamentarians/ministers and they represent their respective constituencies. Further, thumping on tables and raising the placards gives it an effect of a real parliament session. This Youth Parliament focuses on the importance of young minds working on stagnant laws and suggesting a change to rotate the wheel. This event stresses upon inculcating leadership qualities in the youth of our country.
It gives me immense pleasure to put forward that the committees and the agendas of the previous editions were highly appreciated not only by the guest of honor but also by the experts and students of various esteemed institution.
If you trust your ability to convey and convince your stand on a topic of national importance, get yourself registered now!
26-27 March 2020
SOUTH CAMPUS ( MAIN CAMPUS ) , DELHI UNIVERSITY , NEW DELHI
The Model Parliament shall have:
- Leader of the house i.e., the Prime Minister;
- Leader of Opposition;
- Members of the cabinet, who will represent the government;
- Shadow members representing the opposition and;
- Prominent Members of the Parliament.
- Adish C Agarwaala (International Council of Jurists, London, UK)
- Judge Gautam Manan (Special secty, DSLSA)
- Advocate Jayant Bhatt, Senior Standing Counsel, Union of India)
- Advocate Ashwani Kumar Dubey, (AOR, Supreme court of India )
PERKS FOR DELEGATION
- CERTIFICATE + MEMENTO
- Free of cost online quiz competition organised by Kanunisahara with cash prize Rs. 5000/-
- Free of cost participation in Online Quiz Competition By LEGALFOXES
- Free publication in LEGALFOXES LAW TIMES
- Free essay competition by legalfoxes for school students
- Band performance at the event
- Networking with guests
- Delegation kit, lunch, snacks
- 30 min session on Gender neutrality and criminal laws By Jayant Bhatt.
- 10 Free Courses for top performers by Enhilion worth Rs 25000/-
- Band performance by Lakshya
- Performance of Ms. Prasna, Tseries Stage Performer
- Free Career Counselling for school students
- Parliament visit ( Tentative )
LOK SABHA: Deliberation on the current situation of minorities with special emphasis on the implementation and working of the citizen amendment act.
ALL INDIA POLITICAL PARTIES MEET: Deliberation on the issue of gender neutrality with special emphasis on sexual laws
The Indian Press covers the following areas:
- Journalism (Report Writing)
REGISTRATION & SELECTION PROCEDURE
The candidates have to fill up this google registration form.
REGISTRATION FEE: The registration fee for Lok sabha and AIPPM (Early Bird) 850 /- per Parliamentarian.
For Indian Press Rs 600/-
Registration form: CLICK HERE
Separate accommodation with be provided to girls and boys with extra cost of 750/-
E-mail : joshyouthparliament[at]gmail.com and lawfoxes[at]gmail.com