About the organization: Legis Scriptor is a team of enthusiastic people, promoting academic excellence & knowledge to contribute in building skillful society. We endeavor to provide quality contemporary legal content concerning from tangled minute issues to issues of international as well as domestic concerns. We provide a platform to students across the length & breadth of the country to enhance their research & writing skills, which is the uttermost requirement of the fast-evolving legal field.
Nature of the Internship-
- The Legis Scriptor introduces its Virtual Legal Internship for the students who are pursuing law.
- The internship is in the form of legal research and article writing.
- The interns will be allotted 2 articles per week.
- The submission has to be made in the specified format and time frame.
- An intern is expected to submit 8 articles for the duration of one month internship.
- The duration of the internship can be extended on the basis of quality of the submitted work.
No. of Interns Required: 15-20
Location- Interns are required to do work from home.
Who Can Apply: Any student who is pursuing Graduation or Post Graduation in law is eligible to apply.
Note: If an intern fails to comply with any guidelines of the Internship results into the termination of Internship and no certificate will be provided.
- Certificate of Internship will be provided to all selected students for internship.
- Certificate of Appreciation will be provided to Top 3 interns.
- The work submitted by the intern will be published on his own name.
Duration of Internship: One Month
Application Procedure: Students, who are willing to apply for this Post, have to fill this Google Form (The Link is Given Below).
Google Form Link- https://forms.gle/Pu626jpiE4ppoBfX7
Contact Info- firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Link- https://www.legisscriptor.com/