The Centre for Legal Research and Pedagogy (CLRP), Galgotias University aims to facilitate and encourage research in the field of Refugees. In pursuance to this objective, CLRP is conducting a National Essay Writing & Poster Making Competition 2021.
Theme of the Competition
The theme for the Competition is “Contemporary & Challenging Issues on Refugees & Internally Displaced.” The area is inherently dynamic with an evolving jurisprudence which will allow students to research and poster making and to come up with novel concepts.
CLRP welcomes submissions from all students pursuing undergraduate & postgraduate studies in Law, Arts & Humanities, Management and all other areas covering and touching upon the subject of Refugee.
Submission Guidelines for Essay
- The essay must be English language only and the submission shall be in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx format).
- Co-authorship to a maximum of two is permitted.
- Only one submission is allowed per author/team. Submissions, both as co-author and single, will be treated as multiple submissions and will be disqualified as an entry to the competition.
- There should not be any form of identification mark such as the name of the author, University/College name etc. on the essay. Any form of identification will lead to disqualification.
- The essay should be 1500 – 2000 words, excluding abstract and footnotes.
- The essay must contain an abstract of not more than 200 words, including keywords.
- The write-ups shall have no plagiarism and should be the original work of the participants.
- Main Body: Font: Times New Roman, Font Size – 12, Line Spacing – 1.5 and Alignment – Justified.
- Footnotes: Font: Times New Roman, Font Size – 10, Line Spacing – 1.0 and Alignment – Justified.
- Margins should be 1 inch or 2.54 cm on all sides.
- The participants shall follow the Harvard Bluebook 20th Edition as the Mode of Citation.
Submission Guidelines for E-Poster Making
- E-Poster Size: cm: (format W * H) 19.05cm * 33.87cm
- File Size: Maximum file size is 10 Megabytes (10 MB)
- File Format: Save your file as a PDF for quick and easy upload.
- Each participant should submit one entry only.
- Entries must be submitted before 18th June 2021, (Friday).
- Participant name or identifying mark must not appear on the E- Poster; however, the participant has to write the name, school name and contact number as text.
- All E-Poster should be original work of the participant. Any participant found violating rules and regulation will be disqualified from the competition.
- No posters should include an image or name of government officials or popular personalities.
- Last Date for Registration & Submission: June 18, 2021
- Result Declaration: June 21, 2021 (through an Event)
Submission Procedure Essay & Poster Making
- There is no registration fee for this competition. Please maintain due diligence while filling the Google form. The credentials of participants will be checked for successful registration.
- The participants are required to register and submit the Essay/Poster through this Google Form on or before 11:59 pm, June 18, 2021. Please note that the submission will also be done through the same Google Form provided.
- The deadline for submission is 11:59 pm, June 18, 2021 (Friday). Any submission received beyond the deadline will be rejected.
- Registration & Submission Link: https://forms.gle/vDyEPpEjBjs86aL46
- Ranked Merit certificates and Awards for top 5 contenders in both categories.
- All other Participating Authors and Artists will get awarded with an individual Certificate of Participation.
- Vaishnavi Kumari: +91 9123406964
- Vibhu Tripathi: +91 8299235280
- Pranshi Agrawal: +91 9696144485