A lot has been happening which has changed the environmental dynamics of the world and team Ecolawgy believes these can be documented in a fascinating fashion to spread environmental awareness.
Ecolawgy is a place where we aim to provide a platform for environmentalists and scholars (students and professionals alike) to spread and gain knowledge and collaborate.
Our goal is to spread awareness and connect to people who can bring the much-needed change, by working towards the common goal of saving the planet.
As we say, ‘Take a step towards sustainable growth with Ecolawgy’, We are the people who want to be a change in the environment by spreading awareness in the society.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
As many of you know, World Environment Day is the United Nations’ flagship day for encouraging worldwide awareness and action to protect our environment.
On this occasion Ecolawgy is organising “The First Essay Writing Competition” on the theme “Conservation of the Ecosystem”. We invite people all over the world to raise awareness with us on this World Environment Day 2020.
Theme- “Conservation of Eco-System”
- Sustainability after Covid 19 Era
- Climate change and child rights
- The absence of environmental courts Future fuel and their legal perspective
- Any theme related to environment
GUIDELINES TO AUTHORS
- Any political or communal content and/or comment shall be disqualified with immediate effect.
- The word limit is – 800- 1500 words
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors only.
- The competition is open to all.
- The submission must be made in .doc or .docx format only.
- The content should be the original work of the author and should not have been submitted for any other competition or for any publication. Plagiarised content shall not be entertained.
- Authors can write on any topic related to any one of the themes or sub-themes of the competition.
- Judgment shall be based on points given on the criteria of content, language & uniqueness.
- No extension in deadline shall be allowed.
- The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
The formatting guidelines to be followed are:
- Font size: 12
- Font: Times New Roman
- Alignment: Justified
- Line spacing: 1.15
Registration amount is Rs. 100/- for Single Author and Rs. 150/- for Co-authorship.
Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
Participants can submit the Registration fee via clicking this link, https://www.ecolawgy.net/pay
Submission are to mailed on https://forms.gle/6PC5SVS6CwrBdkP99
The last date for submission of article is 25th June 2020.
AWARDS AND MERITS
- 1st Prize: Rs. 2000 + Merit Certificate
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 1000 + Merit Certificate
- 3rd Prize : Rs 500 + Merit Certificate
- Top 10 Authors will be provided with Certificates of Merit.
- All participants are entitled to receive participation certificates.
Please Note: There is no provision of hard copy for this particular competition.
- Deadline for submission: 25th June 2020
- Declaration of the result: 30th June 2020
- Issuance of e-certificate: 5th July 2020
Charchit Khandelwal: +91-9983414669
Ishaan Garg: +91-8851742417
For any further queries please feel free to reach us at [email protected]