The debate competition seeks to provide students with an opportunity to develop their inquisitiveness and experience the art of debating and take away experience, expertise, and excellence. It will help students to hone their communication skill.
The competition shall be judged by a panel of eminent jury members. The judges can be viewed at- https://lawessential.com/advisors
1) Only individual registrations are allowed. Also, only 1 student can register from an institution.
2)The event is open for Law students who are enrolled in undergraduate and post graduate programme in any University in India.
3) There will be three rounds- Prelims, Semis and Finals on appropriate online platform.
4) For prelims- Topic would be assigned to the participants a day before the prelims. The participant has to prepare either for or against the topic and has to present the same before the judges.
5) For semis and Finals- The top 4 teams would move into semis and the semifinal rounds would be 1 vs 1. The topic and side would be alloted by the organising committee. Further, rules would be discussed after the prelims.
6) The participants are requested to ensure a proper internet connectivity throughout the event. The organisers would not be responsible for any loss occurred due to technical glitch.
7) The registration amount would not be refunded in any case whatsoever.
8) The decision of judges and organisers would be final and binding.
9) The organisers can change the rule at their discretion if required.
10) Participants are advised to regularly communicate with the organisers.
Winner- Certificate of merit, Free certificate course and internship opportunity.
Semi-finalists-Certificate of appreciation, 50% discount on a Certificate course and internship opportunity.
Participants-Certificate of participation, internship opportunity and opportunity to become campus ambassador.
“The students interested in participating shall drop a text at 8507555441. Only 1 student from an institution would be allowed to participate.”
There is a cap of 20 participants in toto. First come First Serve Basis.
Registration fees- ₹81
Prelims- 8th August
Semis and Finals- 9th August