Avlokan – The Photography Club of Institute of Law Nirma University invites all the storytellers to showcase their photographs at “Dastaan”, Avlokan’s flagship event, which will be held under ILNU’s annual fest “Connaissance 10”. The location of the exhibition will be Institute of Law Nirma University Gate. The exhibition will be conducted from 29th April to 1st May 2022.
Theme for this year is “Heritage of India”
RULES AND REGULATIONS
• The competition would be conducted in online mode.
• The photograph should depict the theme “Heritage of India”.
• Only one entry is allowed per photographer.
• The photograph must be original, and no watermarks are permitted and only basic editing such as cropping the picture or adjustment of contrast is allowed.
• Participants may submit colour or black and white photographs.
• The photograph must be of highest resolution possible
• It can be in Landscape/Portrait mode.
• A description must be given for the photograph.
• EXIF data can be asked at any moment.
• The decision of the judge will be final and binding.
The winners will receive amazon vouchers worth Rs. 6000.
• 1st Position – Rs. 3000
• 2nd Position – Rs. 2000
• 3rd Position – Rs. 1000
For registration click on the link: https://forms.gle/3GqPxMF4CfJYvgJD7
Deadline for registration: April 25, 2022, 11:59 PM
The registration fee for the competition is
• Rs. 50 for the students of Nirma University
• Rs. 100 for the other universities.
The link for the fee payment: https://biz.aggrepaypayments.com/Connaissance
For more information, kindly contact:
Suryanshu Gupta: 9893090273
Nishant Upadhyay: 7455968986
BROCHURE: Click Here