ONLINE COURSE ON CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY BY KNOWLEDGE STEEZ EDU HUB LLP
Course duration : One Month
Course starting date : 1st July 2020.
Course fee: 1500 INR
A properly implemented CSR concept can bring along a variety of competitive advantages, such as enhanced access to capital and markets, increased sales and profits, operational cost savings, improved productivity and quality, efficient human resource base, improved brand image and reputation, enhanced customer loyalty, better decision making and risk management processes.
This course will prove extremely helpful for Students & Professionals from Legal & Managerial Backgrounds. The purpose of this Certificate Course is to provide the learner an experience-based, integrative exposure to this emerging and dynamic field of business practice. The purpose of this Certificate Course is to provide students, Lawyers, NGOs, International Organizations and Governments who are currently involved in CSR, or would like to get involved in CSR, an experience-based, integrative exposure to this emerging and dynamic field of business practice.
Objectives of Course:
- To discuss the role of corporate social responsibility as an essential feature of corporate policy.
- To underscore the vital role of CSR in India.
- To delve into the inter-relationship between the Government and corporate bodies in the particular context of education in India.
- To discuss in detail the Companies Act, 2013 which mandates corporate social responsibility for companies with a prescribed turnover or net profit as provided in the Act.
Course Reviewers Details:
- Andreia Dobrescu, Assistant teacher Romanian-American University,School of Law
- Ali Khaled Ali Qtaishat, Assistant Professor, Legal Consultant , District Manager, World Mediation Center
- EnasQutieshat, Deputy Dean, Faculty of Law Philadelphia University Amman, Jordan
- MetodiHadji-Janev, Assistant Professor, International Law Goce Delcev University, Republic of Macedonia
- Understanding basics of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Historical Evolution of the Concept of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Social Responsibility In 20th Century
- Push Factor to Engage In CSR Activities: Ethical Consideration, Employee Motivation, Risk Management or Risk Reduction, Reduction in Operating Cost Leading to Higher Productivity and Quality, Reduced Regulatory Oversight, Consumer Demand.
- Core Focus Areas of Corporate Social Responsibility Activities : Health Care, Environment Protection, Labour Welfare, Anti-Corruption, Rural Empowerment, Women Empowerment, Education
- International Policies and guidelines relating To Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Indian Guidelines, Principles and Norms related to Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Companies Act and Corporate Social Responsibility
The course aims to address the needs of professionals in private companies, Students (U.G and P.G), Lawyers, NGOs, International Organizations and Governments.
Eligibility Criteria: Appearing Graduates/Graduates/ Post Graduates in any field/Corporates/NGO Professionals/ Government Employees
Selection procedure: Admissions open and will be on first come first serve basis 40 seats only .
All rights regarding change in dates, fees , number of seats , fee waiver , scholarship etc. lies with knowledge steez eduhub LLP.
Mode of Payment: Googlepay/Paytm at 7660899180
Registration Fee: Rs. 1500/-
After making payment of the registration fee and filling form Whatsapp at 9136804644
Last Date for Registration: 30th June 2020