LAW ESSENTIALS JOURNAL is a peer-reviewed, open access, online law journal dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
Law Essentials Journal calls for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes/essays and Case Comments.
Theme – Submission must be related to any topic related to law
1) It should be in MS Word format. There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript.
2) The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
3) The submission shall be grammatically correct, non-plagiarized and free from any spelling mistakes.
4) The manuscript with a Plagiarism more than 25% will not be accepted.
5) The full names of all the author(s) must be given in the cover letter.
6) The method for citation to be followed is bluebook 20th edition.
7) The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing, justified.
8) Footnotes should be in Times New Roman and size 10, with single line spacing, justified. There shall be no Borders.
9) Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 1 co-author.
Research Papers: (2000+ words including footnotes)
Short Notes/essays : (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
Case Commentaries: (700-2000 words including footnotes)
How to submit?
Mail at – la[email protected]
Publication Fee – There is no publication or processing fee.
We are accepting submissions on a rolling basis.
Certificate of Publication will be awarded to the Author(s).
Website : Click Here