ABOUT MAHARISHI UNIVERSITY
The Maharishi University of Information Technology (MUIT) was established under MUIT Uttar Pradesh Act No. 31 of 2001 notification no. 573 dated 06 October 2001. The University Campus is at PO- Maharishi Nagar, Dist.- GB Nagar, Opp Sector 110, Sector 110, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Maharishi University of Information Technology (MUIT) is organising International Seminar on Criminal Law & Administration of Criminal Justice in South Asian Countries on 14th and 15th March 2020.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
They are looking forward for proposals in form of abstracts, Indian as well as foreigner Academician, Corporate, Bureaucrat, policymakers, journalist, representatives of Government Organizations, civil society/NGOs, Lawyers, Research Scholars and Students.
- CRIME AGAINST WOMEN
- CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM IN INDIA & SAARC COUNTRIES
- TRADITIONAL AND NEW CRIME
- CRIME RELATING TO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- CONSTITUTIONAL CHALLENGES
- CRIME AND PUNISHMENT REVISION
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Authors may send their abstract at internationalseminar.muit[at]gmail.com. The abstract should not exceed 350 words, and must be accompanied by a cover page, stating the following:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the Author(s)
- Name of the Institute
- E-mail Address
- Postal Address
- Contact number
- Co-Authorship up to a maximum of four authors is allowed.
- Submission of Abstracts by 31st January 2020
- Notification of selected abstracts: 2nd February 2020
- Submission of full papers by 28th February 2020
- Last date for Registration via E-Mail: 04th March 2020
- International Seminar Date: 14th-15th March 2020
Clarification regarding seminar: +91- 9792600921, +91- 9472434013, +91- 9897164809
Clarification regarding seminar be mailed to [email protected]