KIIT School of Law invites original research papers from academicians, research scholars, legal and interdisciplinary fraternity members, students etc. for participation in the International Interdisciplinary Conference on Law, Policy and Human Vulnerability: Prospects and Retrospect, from the 25th to 27th April 2020, at the School of Law campus in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
The Conference intends to address the legal and policy-related aspects of inequalities and marginalisation meted out to people across various domains and the consequent vulnerabilities that develop in these people due to continued apathy and neglect. The Conference will be focussing on vulnerabilities encountered in the following domains:
- Social Vulnerability
- Economic Vulnerability
- Commercial Vulnerability
- State-related Vulnerability
- Date for submission of Extract: 5th of March, 2020
- Communication of Acceptance of Abstract: 10th of March, 2020
- Submission of Full Paper: 10th of April, 2020
- Payment of Registration Fees: 15th March 2020
- Conference Dates: 25th – 27th April 2020
For Indian Nationals
- INR 2000 (with accommodation)
- INR 1000 ( without accommodation)
For Foreign Nationals
- USD 75 (with accommodation)
- USD 50 (without accommodation)
All communication, including abstracts and full papers, should be submitted to internationalconference2020[at]kls.ac.in.
Selected papers will be published in a book(with ISBN) in association with a renowned national publisher.
More details are stated in the Conference Brochure which can be accessed by clicking here.