About CIRF in IPHD
The centre was established in 2020 & it aims to encourage research and innovation in IP and interconnected areas, i.e., Entrepreneurship, Sports, Tourism and Human Rights, through this centre. The centre will strive for the cause of economic development of the people of Bihar in particular and all the persons /innovators in general in IP and inter-connected areas –entrepreneurship, sports, tourism and ultimately Human development by protecting Human Rights.
About the Journal
JAIRIPA or Journal of Academic Innovation & Research in Intellectual Property Assets is an e-journal of the Centre for Innovation Research and Facilitation (CIRF) in Intellectual Property for Humanity and Development (IPHD) of CNLU.
It is half-yearly e- Journal, Vol.-2, Issue-2, 2021 (June-December). It will have open access to all the concern for Common Good. The ISSN no. will be obtained later as per Rule which is under process. The Vice-Chancellor, CNLU, Patna is the Patron, and The Director of the Centre is the Chief Editor of the Journal.
Call for Papers
Centre for Innovation Research and Facilitation (CIRF) in Intellectual Property for Humanity and Development (IPHD) of CNLU, calls for original and unpublished research Papers, for the publication in journal of the Centre namely: E-JAIRIPA (Journal of Academic Innovation and Research in Intellectual Property Assets), on the issues related to copyright, Patents, Trade Marks, Geographical Indications, Plant Varieties and Farmer’s Rights, Bio Diversity, Lay out design and integrated circuits, Industrial Design, Traditional Knowledge, on current issues. The Authors (Academicians, Professionals, Advocates Students, Activists, Entrepreneurs, etc.) from any discipline, National or international are invited to contribute original Paper.
The articles shall be blind peer-reviewed, before publication. It will have Sections: Editorial, Original Research papers/Articles, Case Reviews, Book reviews/monograph, Report on Thesis, on Intellectual Property Assets.
- Submissions are accepted only in the English language.
- Co-authorship (with a cap of two authors) is permitted for all articles.
- The manuscript should not contain any references to the identity of the authors.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size – 12 and 1.5-line spacing. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and single line spacing.
- The paper must have similarities/plagiarism check, and not more than 10%.
- All pieces should adhere to a word limit of 4000-6000 words.
- The citations must conform to the style of BLUEBOOK (latest edition).
- Manuscripts should only use footnotes as a means of citation. No other method shall be permitted.
- Substantive endnotes are permissible.
How to Submit?
- The Paper may be sent in MS Word (.docx) on the Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. [ Please do write “Paper for E-JAIRIPA”] in your mail.
- The authors are strictly advised to mention in the mail that they are making submissions for JAIRIPA and not for other publication i.e., IP Bulletin or CLR.
The last date of submission of paper/articles is 28th February 2022
Prof. Dr. Subhash Chandra Roy
Director (CIRF in IPHD) & Chief Editor (E-JAIRIPA),