Speaker: Dr. Prof. Romesh Gautam, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India ( PADMASHREE, PRESIDENT OF INDIA AWARDEE AND LIMCA RECORD HOLDER)
Topic : Copyright
Sessions Details: Day 1: 3rd July ( 5PM to 6:30PM)
Day 2: 4th July (5PM to 6:30PM)
Notes and E-certificate will be provided.
Payment Details: Google pay/ Paytm/ Phonepe – 8240721191
For Registration Contact:7364006404
About the Speaker.
Dr. Prof. Romesh Gautam, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India for the last more than 35 years. He completed his LLB, LLM and LLD (PhD in Law) and has also been awarded Honoris Causa by five prestigious universities. He has been Advocate General for Seven States. He is an Endorser for Climate Principles for Enterprises. He has conducted several cases of international and national importance. He has advised many foreign bankers including KFW Germany, Nordic Investment Bank etc.
He is the first Indian lawyer who has conducted international level Dispute Review Boards, Alternate Dispute Review cases for which he has entered in the Limca Book of Records. He is the third lawyer in the whole world to conduct ADR cases. He is Padmashree, President of India awardee, Limca Record holder, Professor of Law, Author, Writer. He is also the Senior Arbitrator for several organisations. He is the Global Chairman and Director General (Legal) for the International Human Rights Organization. Fellow and Senior Member in the Indian Council of Arbitration and Bar Association of India. Recipient of 78 National and International awards. He also holds the title of International Jurist and Barrister in the Inns of Court, London. He holds awards such as Pride of Nation, Bharat Gaurav, National Law Day Award, Best Jurist, Pride of India, Delhi Ratna, Haryana Gaurav, Human Rights and Social Rights Activist.
- One can know the basics of Copyright.
- Have knowledge about the National and International Aspect of Copyright.
- One can know the procedure to obtain License for Copyright.
- Limitations and exceptions will be highlighted.
- Measures and enforcement of rights can be imparted.
- INTRODUCTION OF COPYRIGHT.
- COPYRIGHT’S BASIC RIGHTS.
- INDIAN ASPECT OF COPYRIGHT LAW.
- HOW TO OBTAIN COPYRIGHT LICENSE?
- INTERNATIONAL VIEW OF COPYRIGHT
- LIMITATIONS AND EXCEPTIONS OF COPYRIGHT
- WHAT CONSTITUTES AN INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT?
- MEASURES TO TAKE TO ENSURE RIGHTS?
6291 295 965