Law column has started the campus ambassador program to integrate law students of various colleges and universities across India with us. Through this program, we aim to give assistance and recognition to students while giving an opportunity to work with us.
- Should be an undergraduate/postgraduate student in a recognized law college/university.
- Should have good communication skills
- should be an active internet user
- This position is part-time, voluntary, and unpaid.
- The tenure is fixed at one year and can be extended if intended by both.
- Maximum 2 Campus Ambassadors can be selected from a particular programme (ex: BALLB, BBALLB, BCOMLLB, 3year LLB, LLM etc.,) of a college/university.
- A certificate as a “Campus Ambassador”
- Blog posts
- Discounted ISSN indexed journal submissions
- 20% discount for online courses offered by Katcheri.in
- opportunity for online internship with us.
- Special discounts in competitions or programs organized by Law column or its subsidiaries.
- Appreciation certificates and cash prizes based on performance.
- Most importantly, you will be a part of law column and having chance to have interactions with students of various colleges through out the country which might be useful at any part of your career.
A campus ambassador will be considered as an integral part of Law column and hence he should work with utmost dedication. We expect the following duties to be fulfilled by a campus ambassador.
- Represent and lead Law column in your college
- promote the events and programs of law column in your college
- To complete the tasks assigned to them
Applications are accepted on rolling basis. Selected applicants will be contacted by us for completion of further process.
For any queries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our other social media handles