Alliance Centre for Global Affairs and International Relations (GAIR) E-Newsletter is inviting submissions on rolling basis for its Volume 1, Issue II.
About the Institution
Alliance University is a Private University established in Karnataka by the State Act No.34 of year 2010. The University is jointly recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi, Bar Council of India (BCI) and the All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
About the GAIR
Alliance School of Law, Bangalore is inviting articles for the second online edition (Vol. 1 Issue II) of GAIR Newsletter. It is an open access, peer-reviewed and refereed E-newsletter. The aim of GAIR E-Newsletter is to provide an academic platform for students, practitioners, journalists and academicians to express, deliberate, and discuss contemporary issues pertaining to the fields of International Relations and Global Affairs.
The newsletter seeks work that are dynamic and interdisciplinary in nature with a specific display of comprehensive knowledge on the subject matter.
GAIR seeks to instil academic deliberations around Contemporary International Issues. The theme for this issue of the GAIR E-Newsletter revolves – “Contemporary Issues related to Global Affairs and International Relations.” Some sub-themes for engagement are:
- Performance of UN Security Council in International Conflicts;
- The Russian invasion of Ukraine;
- Adaptability and Climate Change- The 2022 IPCCC report;
- Third World Approach to International Law;
- The relevance of International Economic Sanctions;
- Validity of claims of restitution and reparation under International Law;
- Relevance of International Organization;
- Global Cyber warfare;
- Data Privacy and Cross Border Transfer;
- International Trade Relations
The above sub-themes are only illustrative and the participants are free to write on any topic directly connected to the central theme of the Newsletter.
Applications are invited from practitioners, academicians, journalists, students of any discipline or anyone who wishes to express an opinion can submit their articles.
The submissions are on rolling basis.
Send your Manuscripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. The body of the email should include author’s name, affiliation, email-id and contact number.
- Submissions shall be typewritten in MS Word, Times New Roman font size 12 with line spacing 1.5 and justified alignment.
- Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed.
- Submissions shall not be less than 700 words and shall not exceed 1000 (exclusive of endnotes).
- Submissions shall contain hyperlinks in the body of the manuscript itself, instead of footnotes and endnotes. Endnotes may be used for references where hyperlinks are not possible, or the source is under a paywall or offline – such as books, articles, etc.
- The authors should use Bluebook (20th edition) Uniform System of Citation. Endnotes shall be typewritten in, Times New Roman, font size 10, single-line spacing, and justified alignment.
- The manuscript should not contain any identification of the author/s, which shall be a ground for rejection of the submission.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors. Plagiarism beyond 10% shall not be accepted.
- Manuscripts shall be assessed by subjection to Blind Review Procedure.
- Submissions shall be lucid, contemporarily relevant, and well-researched. They shall contain a novel analysis of the issue by the author(s).
- Authors will be informed regarding acceptance or rejection of their manuscripts within 3 weeks and an acknowledgement receipt will be sent within 48 hours of submission of the manuscript.
- Alliance School of Law shall not charge any publication fee.
- The contributions towards the Alliance School of Law, GAIR E-Newsletter shall be published on the University’s official website.
LINK for ISSUE I: https://www.alliance.edu.in/e-newsletter/GAIR/publications.php
For Queries: email@example.com
Or contact the Student Co-ordinators
- Paarth Samdani
- Contact Number: +91 80075 04772
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arkadeep Pal
- Contact Number: +91 97314 45903
- Email ID: email@example.com